• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Sanjuro

Sandow should never be a WWE champion, at least not for maybe another half decade.

He is a perfect component to legitimize the mid-class rooster.

6a00d8341c6ade53ef0120a8def69a970b-pi

kiguel182

Its his choice apparently. Hes happy putting people over. Hes the new jericho without the title reigns

Wait, seriously?

Then he is too nice. But then he is just a glorified jobber since he doesn't have big feuds or anything.

Sandow is great either way and, even if it is his choice, I would love to see him higher up in the card.

I can't even do that. My laptop lags on every browser. Check your headphones or headphone port? If not no clue :(

Been wearing these headphones all day, never happened until I started watching. In addition, it seems to happening at random intervals on and off. So I've not got a clue, will probably have to deal with it, thanks for the suggestions nonetheless.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wait, seriously?

Then he is too nice. But then he is just a glorified jobber since he doesn't have big feuds or anything.

Sandow is great either way and, even if it is his choice, I would love to see him higher up in the card.

He should be the heel commentator. He would be ace at it.

Karsha

I liked some weeks ago when Adam Rose went insane after being beaten by Swager and started hitting him in a wild way, thought that was part of his gimmick and actually liked it, I guess that's not the case huh ? :/

Top Bottom