• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that no one on the panel is picking Cena to win means Cena is going to win, right?

You heard that total divas lib from cole? That's the story.

Well, they're screwed then. If they depend on their viewers to watch WWE Network, Total Divas, youtube or whatever, then they're clueless. Frame the story, build packages, have the wrestlers cut promos.

Like what was the story for that match? Cameron didn't go heel and betray Naomi. And I have no clue what the "beef" is between Naomi and Paige.

There really hasn't been a meaningful Divas storyline in WWE in a long time. Might as well tell your viewers to buy the network and watch NXT, turn to their competitor TNA or fringe programming like Shimmer.

tumblr_n7yhtrCnTK1qzx229o1_500.jpg

Mengetsu

Are you trolling? The problem with Paige is no matter how great she is the Divas division in WWE will always suck compared to the NXT. They need a total reboot with storylines and character development. Not going to happen when Vince is around.
This is correct. Most of the divas are actually good but with no build up who cares about them? This really needs to change. AJ Lee proves if you try you can get a diva over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides being botchy I really liked how those two looked together in the ring. Someone made a contrast joke but it's actually true.

Well, they're screwed then. If they depend on their viewers to watch WWE Network, Total Divas, youtube or whatever, then they're clueless. Frame the story, build packages, have the wrestlers cut promos.

Like what was the story for that match? Cameron didn't go heel and betray Naomi. And I have no clue what the "beef" is between Naomi and Paige.

There really hasn't been a meaningful Divas storyline in WWE in a long time. Might as well tell your viewers to buy the network and watch NXT, turn to their competitor TNA or fringe programming like Shimmer.

Divas matches are time filler and a reason for Dunn and Vince to have scantily clad women on the show in the PG era. The Divas don't draw money or ratings with exception of total divas which caters to a different market

Are you trolling? The problem with Paige is no matter how great she is the Divas division in WWE will always suck compared to the NXT. They need a total reboot with storylines and character development. Not going to happen when Vince is around.

Agreed. The focus for TV is not the women. And then when we see the women, it's to tie into Total Divas storylines, which isn't driving the product but they feel like a 1.0-2.0 rating is going to draw more interest in the Divas segments.

They have plenty of good workers like Paige, Emma, Naomi (to an extent), Summer Rae, A.J., Natty even the Bellas have improved.

Remember you can't judge her on the first 5 years of her WWE career. Only after that will we know how good she is going to be.

Yup, let's solely judge her on her matches against Cameron and Alica "2 moves" Fox. That's clearly the only objective measure of a divas ability, let's ignore the fact she had perhaps the best WWE womens match in the last 10 years at Arrival.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't believe that the "DEMON KANE" is his name now

It's funny because everyone wanted him to be called Korporate Kane yet they only half assed it and called him that near the very end, but never on his name tag now.

The Devil's Favorite Demon, The DEMON KANE, a gimmick nobody really likes or believes though gets the full on name change.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Thats the whole problem. The divas are booked like they are T&A throw aways, it doesn't matter who is champ, who is feuding with who. Very few of them have any chemistry in the ring, and almost none of them know how to tell a feud in the ring.

Its a self fulfilling prophecy, they book the divas like shit because they believe nobody cares, but nobody cares because they book them like shit.

Top Bottom