• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley can't help, she's currently under several miles of Earth

NastyBook

Grand Opening, Grand Closing for the ladies. Got em all out there for a spot fest, then sent them on their way.
KuGsj.gif

Raw64life

Been glued to the Better Call Saul finale. Just figured I'd check Raw for a quick second during commercials. Angle calling out Enzo Amore is the main event apparently. lul

The Enzo and Cass thing is so strange. In 2016/17 when nobody is over, those two get massive reactions, yet could never even win the tag belts

GunBR

Tag teams on one show, women on the other, just like many of us were saying BEFORE the brand split
Except for last night bs, the women's division is doing fine.
And at the Tag division we have a great feud of Usos vs New Day plus the Fashion Files (and American Alpha will be back some day)

The problem, like always, is the terrible booking of Raw

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys are nuts if you think they're breaking up the merch machine.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I hate WWE crowds. Huge pop for the drizzling shits E&C, dead silence for The Revival.

Fuck everyone in that building.

EDIT: They are going to get cut off before these entrances finish, jesus christ.

GunBR

So far The Revival only had two matches against The New Day before the injury right?
I understand why they're getting zero reaction now

Top Bottom