• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Syder

tumblr_oqfywtkmF81rbwmuvo2_500.gif

ReiGun

I hate WWE crowds. Huge pop for the drizzling shits E&C, dead silence for The Revival.

Fuck everyone in that building.

EDIT: They are going to get cut off before these entrances finish, jesus christ.
General crowds aren't as familiar with them. The Revival had all of two matches on the main roster before the injury.

Cagey

Banned
Give me my Show, Club, Revival nesting doll bald white dude with beards stable pls. We're so close to starting right now.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
General crowds aren't as familiar with them. The Revival had all of two matches on the main roster before the injury.

Nobody who would pay money to see a live Raw event isn't a super mark who watches everything. Casual fans don't go to live events.

ReiGun

Sherlock Graves.

Nobody who would pay money to see a live Raw event isn't a super mark who watches everything. Casual fans don't go to live events.
They absolutely do. There's families there with their kids, people who go with friends for fun, people who watch Raw and Smackdown but don't have the Network.

Top Bottom