• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Dropped into this thread after resting and playing some Phantasy Star Portable. Enzo and Cass not only breaking up, but taking the main event up? And some of you have the gall to insult Smackdown?

Not too surprising since I remember HHH telling E&C when they were told they were being called up that Carmella was going to be staying in NXT a bit since they thought she would a star on the main roster.
I like Carmella the most out of the three of them so I'm happy, it's just kind of funny when you think about it.

somedevil

Wait what?

From an insider on twitter who gotten things right. Said also he brought people into the back who shouldn't be. Plus I also hope it doesn't include who is girlfriend is.

Also is Corey also behind this because:

Something that hasn't been brought up was Cass shaking Corey's hand a few weeks ago when Corey said he wanted to shake the attacker's hand

And then you have Corey being the one to expose the attacker

Anth0ny

Mr. Ass got a huge singles push after the outlaws broke up

dude had a perfect look

won king of the ring

faced ROCK at the slams

and went nowhere because he's the shits. and road dogg was the shits on his own too. they worked together because of their sing along. it got the crowd loud as fuck and the fans loved it.

now they have nothing

The best thing about breaking these guys up is that they could do a really great reunion if they ever wanted. The fans would love it if they had either of them save the other at some point. This shit writes itself. But it's WWE so I'm sure they will screw it up.

cordy

Banned

dude had a perfect look

won king of the ring

faced ROCK at the slams

and went nowhere because he's the shits. and road dogg was the shits on his own too. they worked together because of their sing along. it got the crowd loud as fuck and the fans loved it.

now they have nothing
Hell, Luke Harper broke up with the Wyatts twice and look at where both breakups lead him. Nowhere.

dude had a perfect look

won king of the ring

faced ROCK at the slams

now they have nothing

Bingo

Syder

tumblr_orttucRhYW1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

This is gonna save Enzo if anything, people were starting to find him annoying and hopefully this means no more shitty catchphrase ridden promos and he can be a great babyface

People liked the catchphrases though. This is gonna torpedo Big Molasses though. He might be a worse promo than Cesaro, and with none of the physical charisma to compare.

Enzo, on the other hand, will suffer initially but you can always get better in-ring. Charisma, however, is something that you just can't teach (no pun intended). Enzo's got it. Trash don't.

Syder

This is gonna save Enzo if anything, people were starting to find him annoying and hopefully this means no more shitty catchphrase ridden promos and he can be a great babyface
Enzo just doesn't have the wrestling ability or promo skills to achieve anything outside of being a midcard jobber, any sympathy gained from this angle will be short-lived. The only reason he's been pushed this much at all is because he's a Triple H discovery.

Enzo just doesn't have the wrestling ability or promo skills to achieve anything outside of being a midcard jobber, any sympathy gained from this angle will be short-lived. The only reason he's been pushed this much at all is because he's a Triple H discovery.

> "Doesn't have promo skills"
> Has the crowd eating out of his hands for months

Enzo might be terrible in the ring, but he's got charisma to pad that out. And you can always improve in-ring. Cass, on the other hand, is tall. You can't teach that, but Cass is also proof that you can't teach him anything else.

Syder

> "Doesn't have promo skills"
> Has the crowd eating out of his hands for months
Doing the same catchphrase entrance that everyone here complains about every week? Enzo & Cass have been doing the same shit week-in, week-out that they did when they got called up 14 months ago with no progression in-ring or on the mic. I've seen Enzo interviews, he's charismatic, he's a 'character' but none of that translates to being a good talker on TV.

I was nonplussed by their popularity in NXT and they got go away heat with me very shortly after their main roster debut, just because the crowds haven't caught up with how trash they are yet doesn't mean either of them are going to have good careers going forward.

Feel free to link me to a good Enzo promo though.

Doing the same catchphrase entrance that everyone here complains about every week?
dude we complain about every single fucking thing in this thread, that's not a good metric to bring up

you not liking them =/= the crowd doesn't like him
I can tell you're going to be one of those people who loses their minds about Michael "Doormat" Bennett

Oh sorry, Michael "Dull As Fuck" Kanellis

He had no presense whatsoever in that promo with him and maria. I can't tell if that was intentional or not. :V

dude we complain about every single fucking thing in this thread, that's not a good metric to bring up

He had no presense whatsoever in that promo with him and maria. I can't tell if that was intentional or not. :V

Mikey "On Both A 2014 ROH Roster And A 2016 TNA Roster, Stood Out As The Blandest Guy Who Couldn't Get Dragged To A Memorable Match"

Syder

Also, the crowd liking him =/= him being any good. Dumb shit gets over in wrestling.

What has that tag team done in the last 14 months? Repeat the same entrance ad nauseam, have terrible matches, deliver scripted promos that really do nothing for anyone. What do they bring to the table apart from padding out a paper thin tag division? 🤔

Top Bottom