• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Syder

tumblr_ortt10t9So1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm guessing the plan is to actually replace Cass with Show until they change it back.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The ONE time I actually wanted some legit shook crowd shots, and there were none

Egg0

Banned
Watching Cass boot Enzo is fun and all.... These 2 really need each other.

I doubt Cass can cut a promo that good about Roman or Braun.

Enzo is like barely a wrestler.

cordy

Banned
This will hurt them both in the long run but we'll see where this goes. Cass cut the best promo of his career and even though if he had a point, that doesn't translate well into the ring. If he can update his gimmick and keep improving he'll be great but it just depends on where this is leading him. I mean he said he wants to be a champion and well what belt will he potentially get? I don't even know.

Massive mistake, those two need each other.

Ehhh yes and no. They were never going nowhere as a team. I mean sure people found them red hot but like good ol' WWE fashion, they happen to cool down Enzo and Cass over time with their ridiculous promos and booked like chumps.

Here, Cass delivered his best promo in a while, which wasn't bad. There will be heat on Cass and people want to rally Enzo even more. Whether they stayed together or going this direction, there's a big chance both are dead in the water.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Feel like this is a huge mistake. They should have at least had a title reign. Oh well.

Enzo's future is a lot brighter than Cass. Dude can make a filler tag team with the mic and his catchphrases. I don't even think that much of Cass honestly.

Vince likes Cass a lot apparently.

He also likes Roman, Braun and Finn way more than him.

This is just WWE riding the wave of shock breakups, Owens and Jericho, Ciampa and Gargano, now Enzo and Cass.

Expect the same from the Hardyz come Summerslam or some shit.

Also lol at those saying Enzo is done, he's the one that sells.

Beefy

He also likes Roman, Braun and Finn way more than him.

This is just WWE riding the wave of shock breakups, Owens and Jericho, Ciampa and Gargano, now Enzo and Cass.

Expect the same from the Hardyz come Summerslam or some shit.

Also lol at those saying Enzo is done, he's the one that sells.

So only 3 guys ahead of Cass... He will be in the title scene in a year.

Silexx

Carmella being the successful one out of Enzo, Cass and Carmella still has me shook.

Not too surprising since I remember HHH telling E&C when they were told they were being called up that Carmella was going to be staying in NXT a bit since they thought she would a star on the main roster.

Enzo and Cass are just the latest example of how Vince's refusal to strike while the iron is hot is ridiculous. Hottest tag team on the roster (one of the hottest acts period) for a year, and couldn't sniff the fucking tag belts. I hated them and their act, but the audience was speaking to Vince, and he ignored them, yet again

I can easily see Enzo going 205 and beating the unbeatable Neville. A fluke win that transitions Neville to another feud. Let that division have a champ like Enzo to cheer for. Best thing to draw interest.

Top Bottom