• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
A+ promo from Carmella. The difference between this and her first couple post-draft appearances last year, night and day. Was worth tarnishing the legacy of the first ever Women's MitB match for this level of legit heat.

Hex

Banned
Sorry, she is just not the one who should have had that promo.
With her dad pulling that kiss Becky bit and other times in the early days of the Women's movement when Ric was all over the place interfering in everything

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Hey guys, she cut a good promo so apparently it's fine that they shit all over women's wrestling. Fuck sakes.

Also Shinske vs. Dolph again? Ugh

Come on Charlotte you fucking skank, talk about how your dad affected the Women's belt
full

Hey guys, she cut a good promo so apparently it's fine that they shit all over women's wrestling. Fuck sakes.

It was a bad booking decision in most people's eyes, yeah. Still, using logic made Carmella's points stand out and having major heat on her compared to a week ago.

These past 10 minutes shat all over that clusterfuck of women that were hossing around on Raw last night.

Hex

Banned

Also Shinske vs. Dolph again? Ugh

Well the reality is that WWE should not have hyped it as history and such a big thing, even if they had to spell out "Could Ellsworth be a factor?"

The views and opinions expressed by NeoGAF Poster Hex in this thread are those of his own, and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any poster in WrestleGAF.

So with harper wrestling the only wrestlers left in the void is tye and american alpha.

Rowan too

I really dont want to see Luke lose to Jidne. Dude has become a jobber when he's so much better than that

I feel like he's not far from being releases if they ever have a purge

Top Bottom