• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hex

Banned
They are Enzo & Cass albeit with some in ring talent. But they are just there to spout the same tired catchphrases so the dumb fucks in the crowd can chant along.

Xavier can at least come up with new material for new places and events.
But you can always tell when he is uninspired or just winging it.
Enzo was straight up New Age Outlaws caliber when it is just the same thing over and over with maybe one line different and that line will show up within six months again

Please...not Naomi and Lana again. These two are awful at promos.

And yeah I'm not mentioning their match at MITB because I was smart enough not to watch that trainwreck.

Shocked WWE and Vince just don't make Jinder or one of the Singh brothers play a snake charmers flute because he's "The Viper"

Already been done friend. Vince is an innovator he doesn't re-use spots.

gif-santino-cobra-jinder-charm.gif

Already been done friend. Vince is an innovator he doesn't re-use spots.

gif-santino-cobra-jinder-charm.gif

I got front row tickets for Smackdown a few years ago (when Santino was still around) and I was super excited because I was on camera side, aka, he was going to gun the snake sock at us.

I was waiting for it like it was a freaking wedding bouquet and I was one of the brides party, and he threw it right over my shoulder. I almost grabbed it, but only got a finger or two on it, and the guy behind me got it instead.

My best friend that I took with goes "Oh shit, that was right there. Sorry I wasn't paying enough attention or I could have grabbed it."

Apparently I'm still upset about this.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I got front row tickets for Smackdown a few years ago (when Santino was still around) and I was super excited because I was on camera side, aka, he was going to gun the snake sock at us.

I was waiting for it like it was a freaking wedding bouquet and I was one of the brides party, and he threw it right over my shoulder. I almost grabbed it, but only got a finger or two on it, and the guy behind me got it instead.

My best friend that I took with goes "Oh shit, that was right there. Sorry I wasn't paying enough attention or I could have grabbed it."

Apparently I'm still upset about this.

gvC37iQ.gif

Top Bottom