• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

RBH

At a WWE house show.

Those assholes know how to sucker me in.

I got my Jinder shirt and that was going to be it... buuut

They made a special edition at Canadian events only Canadian flag version of Owens' Face of America shirt and like hell I was going to turn that down.

What's the card for the show?

Have fun

What's the card for the show?

Have fun

Thanks!

No idea.

I think the Main is Nak vs Owens vs Ziggles

And I think there's a three way tag match between Usos and Breezango and New Day

But not sure.

Didn't look it up. I did last time and found out all the finishes :( because they run identical cards every night.

Beefy

Mundo has got so much better on the mic since WWE

Luchasauras is as tall as me, dude just looks tall compared to small ass lucha's

Yay Tye Dillinger is here tonight

A fucking video clip of Daniel Bryan cashing in MitB a few years ago just got a yes chant and pop.

Lol

Lol omg people are literally cheering and booing a WWE Top 10. This is fun

Bronx-Man

Banned
There really needs to be an Eric Andre Show but for wrestling.

There's been attempts at it. This, Joey Janela's Spring Break, Southpaw Regional Wrestling. The one that's come closest seems like Attack! Pro

Beefy

well I just saw more of Morrison's ass than I ever thought I would

That and some guy called Luchasauras a faggot...

DMQJe_s-200x150.gif

WrestleCircus continues to be the worst, eh?

Wonder how much days until it comes out they (of course) didn't properly distribute the tips they promised were going to the wrestlers

WrestleCircus continues to be the worst, eh?

Wonder how much days until it comes out they (of course) didn't properly distribute the tips they promised were going to the wrestlers

That's what an indie promoter who pays their talent the highest commission has in the cards: screw said talent out of tips to make up for their high fees and risk no one returning .

Come on. Get real.

There is a processing fee (non issued by Wrestlecircus) and rest goes to the talent.

No promotion is making money off fucking tips, Tom.

Zach

Now that I know The New Age Outlaws were tag champs. In 2014. How did they not have a match against Enzo and Cass? In 2017.

Seems like the most obvious WWE move ever.

Top Bottom