• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Is TNA the televised promotion with most attempted murders not named Lucha Underground?

Watching a Joe vs Sabu match and Sabu tries to stab him with a spike. Joe was the heel but even Don West was like Joe deserves to beat the shit out of his broken arm for that.

Is TNA the televised promotion with most attempted murders not named Lucha Underground?

Watching a Joe vs Sabu match and Sabu tries to stab him with a spike. Joe was the heel but even Don West was like Joe deserves to beat the shit out of his broken arm for that.

There was a fair bit of attempted murder on SD last year.

Corbin tried to murder Ambrose by crushing him to death with a forklift.

You weren't lying about Jinder...

https://youtu.be/3pXv6LPm96A

We were nuts for him. He must have loved it when he got backstage after it all.

Ton of Indian-Canadians came out, so many decked in Jinder shirts and there was an India Flag. Like it was so freaking awesome, seeing a group of under-represented people having a WWE Champion that looks like them, from their culture. Just fucking awesome. Jinder really worked hard to put on a good show tonight.

https://youtu.be/Z3ZGB-qVj4k

Here's the post match Singh brother into Singh brother turnbuckle powerbomb and Jinder through table powerbomb.

I wish I had a video that captured the split crowd for Jinder/ Rollins, it was unreal.

I can't emphasize enough how great this show was.

Zach

I thought first episode of GLOW was interesting, but it lost me in the second episode. I watched the next couple of episodes and I wasn't feeling it. Just like OITNB, I feel like the show was advertised as a comedy and it wasn't. I wonder if that second episode was tough for Kharma. I ended up watching the GLOW doc and that was pretty good.
Oh nooo. I also don't like Orange is the New Blackaroni. Maybe I won't enjoy GLOW. D:

miserable

Joe with a Pedigree

joepedigreen0jmy.gif

Zach

That's some sad business there.

I just watched The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family at the 2014 Elimination Chamber. A 3.5-star classic!

The Shield were pretty alright as a unit.

Foggy

Watched the third Io/Mayu match last night and it was pretty tremendous. Io did as much as she could to make Mayu look like a million bucks and the transition has been long overdue. It was odd though that Io's post match promo appeared to indicate that she's not leaving soon. Something along the lines "I have things I need to take care of and I'll be back starting from the bottom". Then the next day she has a presser stating she's taking time off to heal. Not sure how to read it.

Oh and the best women's of the match so far this year might be the Hiroyo Matsumoto/Arisa Nakajima match from last month. Considering the armory of belts and quality matches, Matsumoto's having the best year so far in women's wrestling.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The first sign it was true should have been it involving Bray. No way someone makes something up for attention and immediately thinks "you know what'll draw eyes? A story involving Bray Wyatt"
I mean really weird hookups are sort of popular, like Paige/Del Rio.

Top Bottom