• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I would say "dat Raw booking" but others are doing well on that side. This is Bayley being exposed.

I do think part of the problem is that Bayley's only gotten worse on the mic over time on the main roster.

Booking is a huge part of the issue but she has to be held responsible for some of it too.

Oooh time for Zayn to get his win back so everyone forgets he lost his last 2 feuds.

Zayn beat Corbin like 3 times. He's losing, and that will be the end of Sami/Baron.

They just cant stick it out. They throw meaningless back and forth wins and losses and think its supposed to make People care about Sami.

I would say "dat Raw booking" but others are doing well on that side. This is Bayley being exposed.

Its so sad because Bayley is so plain and innocent and her #1 fan just dropped her.

Its like she instantly became a typical rebellious teen and is grossed out by associating with Bayley.

He's beaten corbin in his last feud and twice too

This is like that time Bray won a feud with Ryback and then Ryback immediately won the IC title after moving on. At some point is it really winning if even the people you beat immediately go on to win gold you'll never touch for a moment

More successful moving on from the dead weight that is Bray/Zayn

Not just on the mic, but in the ring. She put on some good matches in NXT and has gotten progressively worse in each match since joining Raw.

Yeah I tend to agree. Her match with Bliss though was probably either Bliss best or second best match on the Main Roster and Bayley deserves the lionshare of credit for that but yeah overall, Bayley does have to take some of the blame for what's happened to her

Lol Sami.

Beefy

Not to ruin the narrative going on but in the last episode of NXT you can see her in the front row wearing her bayley gear.

Huh? I didn't say anything about her fan, I am saying Bayley getting moody when she loses etc is ruining her. She acts like a kid and does the whole slug lip stuff when things don't go her way

RhMUtIZ.jpg

I want to know who losses their job when all the women's tourny women sign up.

Wouldn't say this year. Could definitely see Emma and/or Lana being done by 2020. Emma being injury prone has hurt her standing this year (anytime they have to scrap multiple plans because you can't stay together, they don't tend to forget about it), and Lana in general they're just sick of.

Lol that was literally tbe finish of the Corbin vs Dillinger match I saw in Saturday.

Like identical. Dillinger dove over rolled turned ran into End of Days. Exactly the same.

Be glad Taker quit before we could have had a Nakamura match. The entrances alone would have taken an hour, including fans chanting incessant shit for the first 10 minutes they were in the ring together after the bell rang

Top Bottom