• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Why do WWE continue to use shitty celebrities nobody outside the US has even heard of in terrible segments that literally nobody likes? The only reason I didn't skip that crap this week is because it was a Miz segment.

Actually, having the Ball family there was the most sensible WWE celebrity cameo they have done in quite a while. It was somebody buzzworthy and relevant presently.

What they did with them in the segment... let's just say they dropped...the ball on that one.

Man what a dumb thing

hqdefault.jpg

jmdajr

can't be afraid fam, I'm tan af!

also lets do it WrassleGAF, 2017 before and after in shape pics

we can achieve this together.

You know I wasn't even that fat. Maybe close to 170 at my peak belly.
But that pants were starting to get tight and eventually my glucose levels started to suck.

I remember killing myself to be under 165 for my wedding but I didn't know about the evils of sugar yet. Once I cut that out I got to 150 in about a year. And it's not like 150 was a goal. I was actually too successful and got to 145. So then I started eating more.

So I feel pretty good, but sadly people always look at me like I am dying. Oh well. Cheeky version of me is gone. Deal with it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
can't be afraid fam, I'm tan af!

also lets do it WrassleGAF, 2017 before and after in shape pics

we can achieve this together.

I lost 15 pounds by not having any food after my wife left!

I got a physical a month ago and it says 224. The scale said 209 this morning. All I really did was switch to eating Subway footlong of the day (half lunch/half dinner). Not because Subway is any good, but because it's the cheapest way to eat for an entire day and I live 2 blocks from Subway. I think that counts as a struggle meal.

Cagey

Banned
We have a dividing line at my gym of carpeted floor and wood floor

It's basically the gender line. There are so many women at the gym that won't cross into the wooden part where the weights are. There's definitely some that do and they're in amazing shape but the others just sit on the treadmill, stairmaster, cycles and never even touch the weights because they think they'll turn into Chyna or some shit

Only a few Kaitlyns at my gym

I've seen more and more women stepping into the church recently for exercises beyond light-weight raises or whatever glute-blaster workout some Instagram model is promoting. The biggies: bench, squat, etc.

My wife was like that until a couple years ago: same mindset of using dumbbells for a week and becoming a freak beast.

Now she squat-shames me twice a week..

Feels good but also bad.

Kaladin

So there is a show up on Progress called

#MidnightAfterMania - WrestleCircus vs. Wrestling Revolver

This thing actually happened at Midnight after Wrestlemania this year. I'm curious how many there sat through fucking Mania and then went to see this show.

Retro Observer

Dave said:
The tabloid The Globe ran a story about the spring break-out wet t-shirt contest where Buff Bagwell took bikini tops and bottoms off some of the contestants. As mentioned here the week it happened in late March, WCW officials were scared to death this would eventually make national publicity because they were aware fans had video cameras at the event. No police charges were filed because none of the women filed them. South Padre Island Mayor Ed Cyganiewicz was quoted as saying steps need to be taken to ensure something like that never happens again

Smh Buff

So there is a show up on Progress called

#MidnightAfterMania - WrestleCircus vs. Wrestling Revolver

This thing actually happened at Midnight after Wrestlemania this year. I'm curious how many there sat through fucking Mania and then went to see this show.

I remember hearing they had a decent crowd.

Zach

I have one match left. And then I can unsubscribe from the WWE Network. And never speak to any of you again.

Maybe I'll watch it later. I dunno. I hate wrestling.

I have one match left. And then I can unsubscribe from the WWE Network. And never speak to any of you again.

Maybe I'll watch it later. I dunno. I hate wrestling.

Honestly, as much as it pains me to say it because it's Bryan winning, but Mania 30/Bryan winning is a perfect stop point

It's literally been all downhill from there

Top Bottom