• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Anth0ny

When doge comes up to you at dinner and gives you the puppy dog eyes

Only a true heel would be able to resist giving him/her that delicious, delicious people food.

You have to admit, Hall, Nash and Hogan went wild with those contracts. The only negative takeaway is that it left most of the midcard talent from going any further.

fucking idiots were in goldberg's ear every week polluting his green ass with that "hey man, you gotta protect your heat brother" horse shit

Scott Hall is definitely in the Top 5 for most charismatic wrestlers of all time

FAV FIVE CHARISMA EDITION

1) Dusty Rhodes
2) Ric Flair
3) The Rock
4) Scott Hall
5) Randy Savage

A lot of guys from the 80s were super charismatic. Watching the AWA doc I was blown away by how well Jesse Ventura and Hogan played to the camera compared to their WWF tenure.

Zach

When doge comes up to you at dinner and gives you the puppy dog eyes

Only a true heel would be able to resist giving him/her that delicious, delicious people food.

That only happens if you give them people food in the first place. You're the real heel, buddy.

Slizz

Sinatar, I figured out dives and slingshots now in Fire Pro. This game is still incredible. 13 more days.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hasney

I hope Fire Pro World has some of the crazy moves that were in X but had to be hacked to reveal. Deadly Go Round and the Effiel move where you run up a dude and do more flips than a phoenix splash are great.

Matt Cappotelli's brain cancer returned

Waiting to be taken for my MRI and get prepared for my second brain surgery tomorrow. Just found out that the tumor that I had removed 10 years ago has come back much more aggressively and needs to be dealt with. It's a very large tumor and there is a portion that is inoperable. The portion that they are hoping to remove will be sent for pathology, which will determine what exactly we are dealing with and provide insight on future treatment plans and the next steps for the inoperable portion in my brain stem.

Fox318

Its a huge problem with programming.

Look at how HHH handled the Dusty Rhodes Classic and the CWC. Both of them could have ended wiith dumb heat but they didn't. They felt real and they added some respect to the event.

Now lets say in 5 years if somebody disrespects the event then fans are actually pissed off and you actually have heat that people care about.

If right now a heel came out and said he wanted to destroy wrestlemania how many fans would cheer for him? How many wouldn't care? The biggest event you have and the one thing that is the lifeblood of the companies brand name and people at best would shrug if a performer threatened to take it away.

The more you sit down and think about it the more fucking crazy and ass backwards the WWE is run and the worst part is if you gave everyone truth serum aside from Vince, Dunn, and Steph everyone would agree that changes should be made.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE obsessed with heat but can't even get trash thrown in the ring anymore and prevent fans from having any kind of strong, uncontrollable reactions at a face getting screwed.

some '''''heat''''

Fox318

The whole hometown hero losing is a really dumb thing.

Nearly every other sport/entertainment/media event uses that as something to promote.

"Holy shit look at the reaction this athlete had in his home town"

Somebody should ask them why people still talk about CM Punk? The fact that Money in the Bank happened in his hometown made a lasting difference and people still want to see him especially in that market.

And in all these years with the company who from Ohio has talked about how they want to see Miz, Ambrose, or Ziggler?

By that logic lets see them send their new Indian champ and have him lose in 10 seconds at Salt Lake Stadium then the victor dedicates the win to Pakistan.

Just think of the heat Vince!!

klonere

Banned
WWE obsessed with heat but can't even get trash thrown in the ring anymore and prevent fans from having any kind of strong, uncontrollable reactions at a face getting screwed.

some '''''heat''''

British wrestlers were getting extremely mad at people throwing pints at them

These millennials just aren't built for the business

Nearly every other sport/entertainment/media event uses that as something to promote.

"Holy shit look at the reaction this athlete had in his home town"

Somebody should ask them why people still talk about CM Punk? The fact that Money in the Bank happened in his hometown made a lasting difference and people still want to see him especially in that market.

And in all these years with the company who from Ohio has talked about how they want to see Miz, Ambrose, or Ziggler?

By that logic lets see them send their new Indian champ and have him lose in 10 seconds at Salt Lake Stadium then the victor dedicates the win to Pakistan.

Just think of the heat Vince!!

Do it for the veat, Vince, be a legend.

Yup, I was using AOL at the time discussing the "who could it be?" when WWF started the countdown. If you listen closely, you can hear the crowd chanting "JERICHO".

Was Jericho going to the WWF a closely guarded secret, right? There were no vignettes or promos where he was on screen telling people he was coming to the fed?

Was Jericho going to the WWF a closely guarded secret, right? There were no vignettes or promos where he was on screen telling people he was coming to the fed?

There weren't really no-compete clauses (or at least a lot of known uses) during the Wars, hence why Luger, X-Pac, Rude, Jericho etc were able to appear in one company so soon after the other let them go. With Jericho they basically knew when he'd be available, knew they wanted him, and knew WCW wouldn't try to keep him

somedevil

WWE announced on the website when he was signed. So when those vignettes started everyone knew it was for him.

Egg0

Banned
I just realized that Tiger Mask W isn't in the G1 because the current season of the show just ended.

Ibushi in his stead makes sense. They have the same move sets, they're practically the same wrestler.

Heroman

Banned
I just realized that Tiger Mask W isn't in the G1 because the current season of the show just ended.

Ibushi in his instead makes sense. They have the same move sets, they're practically the same wrestler.
Naw , fucked that shit Tiger mask W has been working his ass off for the past 6 months while Kota hasn't even been with the company for two years.

Egg0

Banned
Naw , fucked that shit Tiger mask W has been working his ass off for the past 6 months while Kota hasn't even been with the company for two years.

That's the money feud. Forget Omega/Okada. Tiger Mask W coming back to face Ibushi because some part timer took his spot.

Top Bottom