• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Heyman must think pretty highly of Joe to let him do that. I've not seen him take a bump or hold in a long time.

Joe could and should be a top money making heel.

Sanjuro

UuBZwSn.gif

This is the Joe I wanted when he joined the main roster. That fucking terrifying monster of a man.

I love that he threw the mic away and only the people watching at home could hear him describe what he was gonna do. Vicious as fuck.

Joe should be an S-tier heel.

No squash match please. I want TNA Joe. He was a monster heel when I watched TNA years ago. He was awesome. If booked correctly his match vs Lesnar will be epic.
But WWE will make it a squash match anyways.

Tall4Life

This is the Joe I wanted when he joined the main roster. That fucking terrifying monster of a man.

I love that he threw the mic away and only the people watching at home could hear him describe what he was gonna do. Vicious as fuck.

i almost wonder if he was actually telling paul what he was going to do for their spot but then they realized the cameras were on them close up so they made it seem like it was part of the work

"So do I" is the best thing I heard in WWE in weeks, and it is just a simple three words. Big reason when they should trust more people in improvise and go off script.

Hex

Banned

THIS was the Joe that they made the Joe is gonna kill you chant for.
Before TNA, and maybe VERY early in his TNA run...Joe was Joe.

LOve that shit.
Brock disrespected me by sending you out, so I am going to send him a message.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
i almost wonder if he was actually telling paul what he was going to do for their spot but then they realized the cameras were on them close up so they made it seem like it was part of the work

No I think they would have discussed that ahead of time. I like how it was the camera mics that picked it up, it gave it an intensity and made Joe a bit scary.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why do they keep acting like Samoa Joe tried to hurt Rollins

Rollins injured himself

No squash match please. I want TNA Joe. He was a monster heel when I watched TNA years ago. He was awesome. If booked correctly his match vs Lesnar will be epic.
But WWE will make it a squash match anyways.

If they don't plan on taking the belt off of Brock, which they def don't, the best path forward is to make the match a competitive one, so that Joe comes out of it still looking like a beast even if Brock wins.

Make it a close-ish match so that they can keep Joe as a top tier heel to be feared.

God I hope they don't fuck this up.

Top Bottom