• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

If they don't plan on taking the belt off of Brock, which they def don't, the best path forward is to make the match a competitive one, so that Joe comes out of it still looking like a beast even if Brock wins.

Make it a close-ish match so that they can keep Joe as a top tier heel to be feared.

God I hope they don't fuck this up.

Yeah I hope so too. Joe in TNA was scary. His matches with AJ Styles were awesome.

Laws00

Poor Bayley
DBm_Uj_Re_UMAALj_Yb.jpg

UberTag

This is the Joe I wanted when he joined the main roster. That fucking terrifying monster of a man.

I love that he threw the mic away and only the people watching at home could hear him describe what he was gonna do. Vicious as fuck.

Joe should be an S-tier heel.
They're going to need a healthy stockpile of ready-made uncheerable heels for Roman to face after he retires Brock next PartTimerMania so he'll get cheers. Fans will cheer for Strowman but if they have the likes of Joe, Jinder, Samson, Miz, Sheamus and others as unrootable heels, they will get behind their rightful hero Roman Reigns as he slays and conquers them all until it's time for him to retire Cena or The Rock.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I wonder if its possible to do a successful double turn with Alexa and Bayley. Fans already want to cheer Bliss. Bayley would have to snap and attack her from behind.

Broken Bayley.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I wonder if its possible to do a successful double turn with Alexa and Bayley. Fans already want to cheer Bliss. Bayley would have to snap and attack her from behind.

Broken Bayley.

Time for Bailey to grow up from adolescent to moody teenager.

Mustafa is the guy who should be champion. Look at this mam fly

Funny considering no amount of flips could get this division over at this point.

TJP vs Neville could have a nice story, wonder what part would Aries have, doubt they move it to a feud outside the title scene.

Still, sad for Tozawa if TJP is next in line though, unless he gets to wrestle Metalik for no reason for the next 2 months.

Time for Bailey to grow up from adolescent to moody teenager.
Bayley disappears from TV for a few weeks and then shows up as her evil twin sister, Moody

After a short run and losing at a pay per view Bayley learns a valuable lesson that it's ok to be moody, but you have to be true to yourself

Then you bring out her dad's friend to embarrass her or something

Top Bottom