• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want a D Bry/Cody feud. With Cody as a heel talking about how disgusting Daniel Bryan looks. And Cody wins the title.

strobogo

Banned
Rhodes family reunions must be weird as fuck.

Dusty Rhodes is married to Jerry Sagg's sister
Typhoon/Tugboat/Shockmaster is married to Dusty's sister
Goldust
Cody

Bowser

Blackhawks up 2-0.

Punk can leave and still make it in time for the main event!

Built in feud where he can defend the title against the demon Kane, the man who banished him in the first place!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when we should have gotten Orton vs Cody for the title when Cody came back but instead we got Triple H vs Daniel Bryan 2 (ft Randy Orton as Triple H's avatar) and Cody did tag team matches

Dinokill

I'm sorry but I can't stand this commentary booth anymore and I'm ready to bail the fuck out. Is there anyway to switch to Spanish in the Network?

"The whole world is sitting on a ticking bomb"

y5PR2Gu.gif

#hescoming

ElRenoRaven

Pretty much, he's just so boring. There's nothing to him other than being Ginger and Irish, and even that's not as fun as it sounds.

That's the sad thing too. See I think Sheamus could have worked as kind of a Scottish Stone Cold type character. Make him an ass kicking Scottsman with attitude. Instead we get them giving him the most bland personality ever. His finisher doesn't help either. The Brogue Kick is just lame.

What time is it, Kofi?

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi 7m
More
Seems like I’ll have an impromptu match tonight against Bo Dallas. This is why you always have a fresh set of gear on deck! Let’s go! #BOOM

Top Bottom