• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

I feel like the internet has really gone too far with ass worship. If it isn't like Naomi's, it doesn't count anymore. That's not fair. A nice ass doesn't have to be huge and fat. Paige has an ass. When you see those unfortunate girls who have what I call the back-ass, then you can say they have no ass. The girl where the back runs into the ass with zero difference between them. They usually have the body type of way over weight on top, but somehow with bird legs to hold them up. Those girls have no ass. It is unfortunate. That is not what is going on with Paige.

I love how this transitions from "leave women alone" to "no-ass bird leg freaks."

booster-gold.jpg

Joeki11a

Banned
Stardust needs to turn on Goldust though

I think thats the plan, Cody vs Goldust didnt

look entertaining for Wrestlemania, but now

Stardust vs Goldust works

dream

How awesome would it be if Goldust readopted some of his old homoerotic traits and they pushed Goldust and Stardust as incestuous gay lovers? Can you imagine the heat they'd get?

strobogo

Banned
I love how this transitions from "leave women alone" to "no-ass bird leg freaks."

It's neither of those. I wasn't attacking no ass bird leg freaks. I was pointing out the difference between no ass and a girl like Paige who has an ass, but it isn't a Naomi kind of ass.

Top Bottom