• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

UberTag

Roman Reigns with the Christan Bale as Batman impression. So fearsome.
Irish Cena is quaking in his boots.

(That shit was painful.)

Alucard

Banned
Yyyyyyeah...I might just have to re-watch some ROH Best in the World matches instead of this shit. You guys suckered me in with the shitty Wyatts theme, and I've been hating myself since.

Heroman

Banned
Seeing as it seems like the PPV won't have many matches on it, so that gives me hope that the Divas match may be given ample time.
2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
Yyyyyyeah...I might just have to re-watch some ROH Best in the World matches instead of this shit. You guys suckered me in with the shitty Wyatts theme, and I've been hating myself since.

Sorry man. Enjoy your quality wrestling. We'll be here suffering (by choice) if you need us.

The Paige effect. It isn't her commentary, it is the match. It isn't her wrestling, it is the booking. It isn't her talking on the microphone, it is the script.

That's like saying Daniel Bryan is a weak ass loser who can't talk at all. But because opinions are formed over sample sizes larger than two months, we know that isn't true.

Top Bottom