• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Ithil

"I have nothing to say therefore I will dance around and say your argument is bad."

That's you.

You're the paige of this message board. Absolutely mediocre.

First it was "wrestling is about more than moves as I advocate Alicia Fox for only being able to do two moves well and not actually wrestle a long match", then it was "She's not used to the big leagues!".

It's a funny argument.

Ultratech

baFclod.jpg

VJ8x0TR.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Alicia Fox is better at wrestling than Paige.

She can't even handle talking in front of 500 people much less thousands, she isn't good at wrestling, and sure as shit doesn't know how to work big crowds. All that shit may fly in a bunch of gyms in the UK working with her family, but it sure as shit doesn't work in the WWE.

But hey, enjoy rooting for mediocrity because she's from the indies and not the WWE system.

iPG3cdjtbOlUe.gif

Heel

Fox is a better wrestler than Paige right now. Fox used to suck, but at some point last year she showed a lot of improvement.

Bruh, don't knock her until you've seen her five star matches in Nottingham Wrestling Federation in front of a dozen blokes in a pub.

Top Bottom