• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Syder

Y'know when The Shield were at their peak, I'd wonder 'where are these 3 guys going to be in 3-5 years?' and it got me really excited. It's not their fault but this whole thing could have been executed 10x better. Also, Shane's stock is at an all-time low right now, for me.

Jg4gLr4.png
Jg4gLr4.png
Jg4gLr4.png

receipts.gif

Roman vs. Randy Orton
Roman vs. Daniel Bryan
Roman vs. Brock
Roman vs. Cesaro
That random Roman vs. Barrett match that was really good
That one Roman vs. Sheamus match that was surprisingly vicious and dope
That one Roman vs. Big Show match that was weirdly very good
Roman vs. AJ, both times

Roman is like Cena was at this time 10 years ago, can't carry anybody worse than him to a good match, but is eminently capable of keeping up with better wrestlers and makes up for his small war crate with good storytelling.

Ithil

Boy is that a stretch to try and connect RAW to the NBA game. "He was wearing a dead wrestler's shirt, that makes us relevant somehow?".

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Roman vs. Randy Orton
Roman vs. Daniel Bryan
Roman vs. Brock
Roman vs. Cesaro
Roman vs. AJ, both times

Roman is like Cena was at this time 10 years ago, can't carry anybody worse than him to a good match, but is eminently capable of keeping up with better wrestlers and makes up for his small war crate with good storytelling.

Yeah, this is basically my view as well.

Roman vs. Randy Orton
Roman vs. Daniel Bryan
Roman vs. Brock
Roman vs. Cesaro
Roman vs. AJ, both times

Plus, who are these mediocre wrestlers that Roman is supposed to carry? After all, Sandow and Cody have both left the company. Does anybody here really want a Reigns-Fandango program? The truth is, the top of the WWE is better than it's ever been when it comes to pure working ability.

Roman vs. Randy Orton
Roman vs. Daniel Bryan
Roman vs. Brock
Roman vs. Cesaro
Roman vs. AJ, both times

Youre right. He's better than Dean.

He could be such a great heel too, because his moves are pretty cool. It's so unfortunate that he gets written by an 80 yr old man

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Anyways, time to go to bed. Guess i need to see the rest of Raw tomorrow, not holding my breath for this feud ending tonight :)

I can't remember any Roman matches except the AJ ones because they're fresh in my memory.

Good storytelling and AJ/Roman being in the same post tho... Nah. When I hear people at the gym complaining that those matches were too unrealistic, then that's a problem.

Top Bottom