• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

dream

Maybe I'm biased because I was the first person to identify how great Alex rusev is while the rest of wrestling gaf were laughing at his gimmick and his not being from ring of honour, and I also am a huge Titus fan dating back to when he questioned sheamus's toughness, but goddamn that segment is the best thing wwe has done in a decade.

somedevil

More Paige news:

David Bixenspan ‏@davidbix 18m18 minutes ago
According to sources familiar with the matter (tm), WWE is in the process of investigating whatever happened with Paige last night.

The story is so weird.

somedevil

Why wouldn't they do that BEFORE putting her on TV tonight?

He answered that:

David Bixenspan ‏@davidbix 16m16 minutes ago
Not necessarily. Depends on who they were able to get in touch with when. Especially w/o a HIPAA waiver.

What happened with Paige?

The Las Vegas Metro Police Department tells us police were outside of Caesars Palace in Las Vegas last night for an unrelated incident when they were flagged down for a female who was seen running into the streets. After authorities caught up with the woman she was quickly detained, and officers determined that she needed to be taken to the hospital for undisclosed reasons.

shanafan

Pics from Paige's "incident" last night.

R2c0QAT.jpg

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...peculation_on_Possible_Total_Divas_Angle.html

dream

Whatever Paige is going through, I don't think it's any of our business, and I propose that we stop talking about it and give the poor woman some privacy.

KissVibes

Banned
Did Dean get a fucking shipment of speed from hiss buddies down in PR? He is just talking and talking and saying the same shit over and over. What happened to those great mic skills? Did they vanish just like his mass?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Whatever Paige is going through, I don't think it's any of our business, and I propose that we stop talking about it and give the poor woman some privacy.

I live for the carny drama, Dream.

It's all these basket case wrestlers can provide me.

Top Bottom