• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

I tune in for the first time in a month to catch this ending, Ambrose is somehow champion (I assume MITB?) and they're wasting their Shield match on the wrong PPV? Come on now.

Remember when I said the triple threat would happen at Battleground and one of them would be drafted elsewhere by Summerslam

I never said it won't. There's a month between now and then [Battleground].

This isn't the last day all three will interact for a while, I just don't think they'll be doing it much more often. Same with Reigns and Cena. They're moving a bunch of people up from NXT, they're bringing back people, and still others (Neville, Bray, Nikki unfortunately) have to return from injury. People will move around, teams will be split. Say goodbye to at least one of EnzoCass/Dudleys/Ascension/NewDay/Alpha/Usos when it happens too, or will you fight that too

It's nature. 100 people won't be on one show.

Battleground is soon after the draft btw, so enjoy these last few weeks of all 3 Shield members on the same show

Grimace? Blue? Everyone else? Don't hide.

ASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUMASYLUM

ASYLUM

ASYLUM

Syder

If Dean is actually booked as strong and not like a passenger like he was at Fastlane against Reigns and Lesnar then I'm fine with WHC Ambrose.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
GOTTA MAKE SURE ROMAN CAN FACE BROCK AT SUMMERSLAM!

AHAHAHA FUCK.

ndFQy2P.gif

ReiGun

Why not have the No 1 Contender's match happen at this random PPV of while Ambrose fueds with, idk, Jericho cause who cares and save the Shield triple threat for Summerslam?

...Y'all saying probably something to do with Brock? Okay, now it all makes sense.

Well, hopefully the match is good.

Since they are having the Shield triple threat on fucking Battlegrounds, that tells me that one or two of the three will be going to Smackdown.

Colocho

Banned
I bet they will book this as a "Wrestlemania main event caliber match!", and before you know it, Wrestlemania main event caliber matches will be a dime a dozen.

Top Bottom