• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Sanjuro

8VYge.gif

UberTag

Is it wrong that I want to see an ADR vs. Zayn feud so we can get a one-night revival of El Generico?
The lucha mask could be his equivalent of Finn's demon makeup.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is it wrong that I want to see an ADR vs. Zayn feud so we can get a one-night revival of El Generico?
The lucha mask could be his equivalent of Finn's demon makeup.

They're gonna do it at some point or another.

Zayn's promo against Neville before their title match was top tier.

He has so much heart, anger,passion, etc

The scriptrd "er im an underdawg from the underground" crap is killing him

He can carry himself so well and I hope we get to see that

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Both of these dudes are mailing this the fuck in
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

charsace

Zayn's promo against Neville before their title match was top tier.

He has so much heart, anger,passion, etc

The scriptrd "er im an underdawg from the underground" crap is killing him

He can carry himself so well and I hope we get to see that
Lol this is WWE we aren't going to see it.

Angry Grimace

I bet you anything at some point they bring in the Generico gimmick

As for "Zayn berried," everyone in the MITB match has eaten a pin semi-recently other than Ambrose. Owens lost that match last week to end raw, Del Rio ate the pin on SD, Jericho just lost, Zayn just lost, etc. The only guys who don't get pinned on Raw are Cena, Reigns and Ambrose, despite Ambrose eating them a lot at PPVs.

Angry Grimace

Ambrose is winning the briefcase and turning the SummerSlam match into a triple-threat.

Angry Grimace

Why doesn't Reigns take his vest off, its not like he's fat.

Top Bottom