• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jesus they love fucking flashbacks to shit that we saw already

Laws00

tumblr_o7534jotVD1rmv1vdo2_400.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
remember when sasha used to work for this company

UberTag

The best part about not watching RAW live is that I won't need to suffer through what you guys are enduring right at this moment.

Nose Master

I never really thought that hair mattered, but man. Becky's new weird blond/orange birds nest is really meh compared to the old bright orange business. :(

Emma and Becky feud could have been great before the injury. Nattie had like a billion chances, Charlotte should just fucking win on her own terms for once to end it.

The best part about not watching RAW live is that I won't need to suffer through what you guys are enduring right at this moment.

You know that I'm often a straight shooter, so I'll tell you that this Raw ain't bad. The official Beef Scale of how watchable/must-see it is, however, is "stick to Youtube clips."

Top Bottom