• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Did Christian do that awesome move where he shielded his eyes then pointed at people? Hopefully he's physically able to point to his waist showing he wants a belt too.

Ithil

Well, if Orton attacks, its a work. If he doesn't, it's a work, or something. I don't know, they're concussion crazy right now.

Pimpwerx

If that's a work, then why? I saw the spot, and looked like nothing happened, but I just fail to see the point in scheduling a no dq match, then stopping it for a fake injury that didn't even sell that well. Low blows happen all the time, and never stop matches. PEACE.

Ilive1up

If that's a work, then why? I saw the spot, and looked like nothing happened, but I just fail to see the point in scheduling a no dq match, then stopping it for a fake injury that didn't even sell that well. Low blows happen all the time, and never stop matches. PEACE.

they can't have DB win...yet.

Something seemed a little off. I hope he isn't hurt.

Whatever, all of this will be answered in a vignette.

Man, I would be so happy if Bryan just goes out for seconds.....fingers crossed.

Kccitystar

lmao what the fuck is going on?

DB is walking out on his own. WTF WWE?

oh_god_why_by_kccitystar-d69i197.gif

instead of ruling it a No-Contest, they give the win to Orton? I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE RULES

somedevil

Its hard to tell because when both were down the ref was talking a lot o Bryan and Bryan and Orton talked to each other when he was setting up the ddt spot. It could be a possible concussion or stinger.

Top Bottom