• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

There was a nip slip there, there must have been!

and it was Big E's nipple

TFBcZ5e.gif

Alucard

Banned
WWE is making me care about the Divas division. Guys...IT'S HAPPENING! THE REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Sara Del Rey is responsible! I can tell!

Kaladin

WWE is making me care about the Divas division. Guys...IT'S HAPPENING! THE REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Sara Del Rey is responsible! I can tell!

You don't care about the division, there are only two, maybe 3 on the main roster worth caring about now. The rest are the typical bounce between heel and face jobber divas like Alicia Fox.

Ithil

You don't care about the division, there are only two, maybe 3 on the main roster worth caring about now. The rest are the typical bounce between heel and face jobber divas like Alicia Fox.

Let me rephrase on his part. They're making him care about the Divas title picture.

Kaladin

In a year or two, WWE could have a full on divas division. AJ, Kaitlyn, Layla, Paige and Emma. If they signed Christina Von Eerie that would be a welcome addition too....though she would be the true anti-diva.

Alucard

Banned
I have no complaints about this. It fits The Shield's MO: justice. Ambrose already beat Kane last night. Why should Ambrose have to defend the title against him again?

Top Bottom