• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

UberTag

NOBODY REMEMBERS SECOND PLACE, THAT'S WHY I CAN'T LOSE!
More like nobody remembers all of the opponents Cena has buried.

Incidentally, the one scenario for the WWE triple threat title scenario I sort of dig that hasn't been discussed is the one where AJ screws all three of these guys over and aligns herself with Wade Barrett.

She could help him take down the one guy that walked out on Nexus, the one guy that ran Nexus into the ground after he took over leadership and the one guy who owed him a favor after Barrett saved his World Heavyweight title and effectively took the Undertaker out of non-Wrestlemania singles competition.

Why is Sheamus coming out first? He's the champ.

Ithil

I don't know why this community always looks down on curtain jerking. Sure the World title shouldn't be on first, but isn't it usually said that the first and last matches are the most important of the night?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I don't know why this community always looks down on curtain jerking. Sure the World title shouldn't be on first, but isn't it usually said that the first and last matches are the most important of the night?

Of course the first match is super important, but the fact they have to use the WHC match just shows they have absolutely no interest in the mid-card belts.

Ziggles is gonna win this, you can tell from how excited and anxious he is. Just look at him out there, he's like an agile gorilla bouncing around the ring.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I went back and forth on getting tickets for this one. Obviously decided against it (I'm already spending enough money this week).

Gonna be a fun crowd, though. This is effectively an NYC crowd.

Top Bottom