• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Ithil

I actually don't mind Sheamus anymore.

I think the sting of WM is wearing off.

Eh. I'm still a fan of his, but his face character and run is vanilla as fuck. It's blatantly modelled on Cena's sort of reign, there's nothing interesting about it.

Let him off the leash and he'd be more fun.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Might as well turn Ziggler face. His gimmick is 'guy who wrestles well'. If you remove Vickie, he'd be over. And, all his selling would make him super babyface, but the hair's got to be trimmed down again.

ElRenoRaven

Eh. I'm still a fan of his, but his face character and run is vanilla as fuck. It's blatantly modelled on Cena's sort of reign, there's nothing interesting about it.

Let him off the leash and he'd be more fun.

Yup. Sheamus is actually a good worker and pretty damn good when given a bit of freedom. Sadly WWE doesn't let hardly anyone off the leash anymore.

If WWE really wanted to get Sheamus over he'd drop the belt to Ziggler here and fued with him all summer. In the end Sheamus goes over and will look like a million bucks.

Ithil

Might as well turn Ziggler face. His gimmick is 'guy who wrestles well'. If you remove Vickie, he'd be over. And, all his selling would make him super babyface, but the hair's got to be trimmed down again.

He would actually make for a great babyface against a larger wrestler. He gets the shit kicked out of him so well, the crowd couldn't help but cheer for him to win.

DMczaf

King hates Ziggler for doing headstands, loves Cena for goofing off with Big Johnny for 20 minutes.

Why do I watch this crap.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Hope Ziggler wins, would be huge if he did.

I know that feeling. I'm watching both the NBA finals and the PPV at the same time. Gotta love picture in picture. lol

Every now and then I'm gonna check how the NBA Finals are going, but the other two come first.

Ithil

Seems like there aren't many kids in the crowd tonight. Normally they'll chant against the smarks but there's nothing tonight.

And Sheamus is certainly over with kids.

I hope Cena gets the fuck booed out of him.

Top Bottom