• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RBH

So what did Mr. H's say?

HHH said he's spent half of his life in the ring because it's the only thing he's ever wanted to do, and also because he never wanted to get a real job. Ironically, here I am with a real job. For the last five weeks, I've had to deal with legal mumbo jumbo, depositions, lawyers, but I'm a fighter, an asskicker, not a corporate kind of guy. Brock says he's an ass kicker. The arm is feeling better, a few more weeks 100%, a few more weeks I'll be in fighting shape. He said to get rid of lawyers, lawsuits, legal junk, get rid of the fat balding manager, just me and you and doing what we do. We're fighters and I want to fight you. Crowd reacted to this. He challenged him for SummerSlam. Light "Yes, yes" chant. Or you can be happy to be a quitter. He got the message across but it wasn't much of a promo.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...way-out-live-coverage-from-east-rutherford-nj

Top Bottom