• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Okay so they're playing it as hitting AJ distracted Kane.

Meh.

They coulda done a better job with that.

Good match otherwise.

All you people comparing Punk to Cena: Have you ever watched a John Cena match?

thats true. CM Punk as champion is cool but i just wanted Bryan to win.....

G-Fex

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yugi-lost-o.gif

I'm a broken man.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I wish i could get on the mic for a WWE televised show. Its not like you can embarrass yourself considering how much absolutely embarrassing things that these people have already seen on this show.

Punk may have his promo balls cut off but his matches are still fantastic. If Punk dosent get the belt Cena will. No way Vince puts it on Bryan right now. Vince sucks.

UberTag

oh man, Ryback is at a weight disadvantage here - these guys have this
They need to recreate the Kharma depush with Ryback when they get sick of throwing him out there against nobody jobbers.

Have an army of 50 jobbers surround Ryback in the ring while he breaks down in the middle and cries.

Ithil

I assume they were trying to imply AJ has sided with Punk, but that seems so...obvious/lame.

I guess it's going for another month at least

thats true. CM Punk as champion is cool but i just wanted Bryan to win.....

People are mainly comparing his current 'character', not questioning his in-ring work, though I have never really liked Punk's matches that much. He is small so he can move quickly like Bryan, but his moves are not fun to watch for me, just lots of kicks and a crappy looking elbow drop. Bryan's kicks are way nicer to watch. :p

Top Bottom