• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

untitled-7wtgsa.gif

I don't know what's going on

Brinbe

Well, the theory that she's still somehow in cahoots with Bryan doesn't make a lick of sense now... she's pretty much screwing with Kane to get in with Punk, which isn't nearly as interesting.

somedevil

Well, the theory that she's still somehow in cahoots with Bryan doesn't make a lick of sense now... she's pretty much screwing with Kane to get in with Punk, which isn't nearly as interesting.

Yeah, it seems now she is screwing with Kane and Bryan to keep the title on Punk.

Ithil

Remember, before you complain about Bryan losing that way, Cena overcomes two opponents at once (including no selling finishers) all the time, and you hate it.

Two finishers to go down after your partner hi-tails it isn't so bad. Losing to Punk's transitional elbow drop last week, now that was shit.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Literally the only way this can be better is if it's permanent and she starts walking around calling Kane "Mistah K" in a Harley Quinn accent.

I don't get this feud. There are elements of good in there but it just feels slapped together for the hell of it. CM Punk keeps winning despite everything, AJ is going crazier, Kane is confused, and D. Brine is a punching bag. What's the point to all of this?

TheNatural

My Member!
I don't get this feud. There are elements of good in there but it just feels slapped together for the hell of it. CM Punk keeps winning despite everything, AJ is going crazier, Kane is confused, and D. Brine is a punching bag. What's the point to all of this?

The point is....

BROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LESNARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ithil

It's pretty entertaining, whatever it is.

Ithil

I can't see AJ being with Punk being the endgame. It doesn't make sense when Punk is a face and she's frankly doing a heel routine.

Ithil

Seems like this should be a PPV match.

However, it's a Ziggler-loving crowd by the sound of it, so they're going to pop big for him beating Swagger.

Ultratech

I can't see AJ being with Punk being the endgame. It doesn't make sense when Punk is a face and she's frankly doing a heel routine.

Ideally, it's all part of Bryan's master plan to ultimately win the title by fucking with everyone's minds.

But...Creative isn't that bright, so who knows?

Ithil

I sense a face turn coming. While there's a real danger of lame promos from WWE faces, at least it would mean Ziggler actually won matches.

Top Bottom