• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The Best of WCW: Clash of the Champions is up on Netflix. As is The Best of Raw and Smackdown 2011 and You Think You Know Me: The Story of Edge.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nothing wrong with the elbow. I mean, it's an elbow.

This is an elbow
ShawnMichaels-FlyingElbow2.gif

rvd2kewl

The CM Cena stuff coming out for literally everything Punk does is really overdone.

IWC living up to their rep of hating on people just because they're successful. Will piss on anything even if it's good because they know better than everyone else.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Has DBry gotten any offense? It's been the Punk, Kane, Sheamus hour

IWC living up to their rep of hating on people just because they're successful. Will piss on anything even if it's good because they know better than everyone else.
uh nope. People still like Daniel Bryan. You pull me up a recent CM Punk promo and I'll pull you a ROH or IWA promo, and you tell me that they're 'the same'

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Remember when everyone complained that the title changed hands too much? Now everybody's complaining that it hasn't changed hands in a while. SMH.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
God, I love Bryan, but he needs to stop with that "miss the corner senton" spot. It's getting REALLY predictable. In that he's NEVER ACTUALLY HIT a corner senton.

Ithil

There's like...two people who've been trying to get a goatface chant going for a while now. It's in the same tone as the ever obnxious "boring" chants.

rvd2kewl

uh nope. People still like Daniel Bryan.

You must've missed when people here were turning on him last year. The "Yes" stuff has won them over again, apparently, because there isn't as much bitching now.

You pull me up a recent CM Punk promo and I'll pull you a ROH or IWA promo, and you tell me that they're 'the same'

Why does he have to be the same? Is he not still one of the top workers in the company?

Remember when everyone complained that the title changed hands too much? Now everybody's complaining that it hasn't changed hands in a while. SMH.

Yup.

It's just sad that a 3v1 handicap match is being promoted, and we already know what's going to happen.

AGAINST ALL ODDS
I certainly wont be watching the main event. I will watch the other guys but I refuse to watch any of the corny Cena stuff. Hopefully others feel the same way, especially those with Nielsen boxes.

Top Bottom