• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

This seems like one of those weird storylines that's going to end up quickly brushed away.

AJ going with Punk is boring.

AJ going with Kane is silly.

AJ going with Bryan is back where we started, and her turning crazy on them all is pointless also.

Ithil

I wouldn't really call 20 smarks in the crowd chanting ziggler to be "very popular", but he does get more than ADR. double that many when he's facing ADR.

Come on, now. That was not 20 smarks mid way through that match. Half the crowd were chanting.

It's also consistent, too. It's not just one crowd, he's gotten chants the last number of RAWs, and NWO

Diablos54

0hJpG.gif
LOL. That's what you get penguin!

WWE is not superior to TNA right now. I watch both but I think TNA is slightly ahead right now. I just think both have there positives and flaws. TNA is improving, but people here overdue everything to the extremes that bothers me. No middle ground is the biggest flaw here right now.

An example people call out Punk for opening yet no one says the same about Bobby Roode last week. He was in the opening and never seen again.
Those are some really good points. In the case of Roode opening last week I think it is OK because he will headline the PPV and him opening the show and vanishing is far from a consisten pattern. In the case of the WWE title it will not headline the PPV unless John Cena is the title holder. When you know Punk wont headline and you see him opening up numerous raws it creates resentment. WWE has made John Cena the standard of the WWE, not the title. Many here have a problem with that and that includes myself. I am really high on what TNA is doing because they are doing two things at once, respecting some "old school" wrestling traditions while at the same time trying to be different. It hasnt all worked out but at least the effort is there. Meanwhile WWE is having Cena overcome the odds in the same manner he has been doing since around 2006. Its just a repeat over and over again. I will admit that the AJ-Dixie reveal is possibly the most brutal thing I have seen in years and even Hogan admitted so on Twitter. WWE may be just a little bit behind Impact but being behind because you do the same shit month after month and year after year is what drives people bat shit crazy.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Is AJ going to close out the show?

How will Cener force his way into the Divas battle Royal?

WHERE IS MR. H'S????

Find out next time on Monday Night YAAAAAAAWWWWWN

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wouldn't really call 20 smarks in the crowd chanting ziggler to be "very popular", but he does get more than ADR. double that many when he's facing ADR.

20 smarks in the crowd at the One Night Stand PPV was what got Punk over in the first place./

Ithil

This seems like one of those weird storylines that's going to end up quickly brushed away.

AJ going with Punk is boring.

AJ going with Kane is silly.

AJ going with Bryan is back where we started, and her turning crazy on them all is pointless also.

In a good world, the end result is that she keeps her new deranged persona, but as a nutty heel, with Bryan. As in she started as the abused doe character, but going back with Bryan now she's equal with him as a pair, not a tool for Bryan to show off his heelness.

Kaladin

Guys....this is a soap opera storyline. Soap operas don't end and have no point at all.....and they eventually become too confusing that you don't even know what the hell is happening anymore.......yeah.

the audience are fucking idiots and just need to be told who to cheer for. The PPV and following Raw did that, and he'll continue to get more cheers and momentum similar to Bryan if creative and Vince weren't so god awful.

Ithil

I won't complain about a potential Bryan/Punk main event (since there's a good chance Cena's cocksucking/MITB match is possibly the show closer), becuase why would I complain about a guaranteed great match?

However, it hurts to know Bryan has zero chance of winning, with the whole Cena/Punk thing planned at Summerslam. It takes most of the suspense/excitement out of the match.

I wish Scott Hall was healthy for a cameo on RAW. One of the most popular wrestlers of the 90's and would get a huge reaction. I also think is Mr.Perfect was still alive he would get a crazy ovation.

Top Bottom