• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Do you guys finally believe the big summer angle was Lesnar this year, but they just couldn't wait to have Cena beat him so they rushed him to the April ppv? There's no big summer angle coming.

Ithil

Vickie and AJ looked hot as hell there. People saying otherwise for both deserve the generic plastic Kelly Kelly Barbie types with their paid for Maxim lists.

bwahhhhh

20 smarks in the crowd at the One Night Stand PPV was what got Punk over in the first place./

sure it was. I don't really consider this at all comparable to punk and bryan. I could feel that the audience wanted to cheer for them despite their constant jobbing.

I just don't get that sense from Ziggler, even though I really like him. same with Cody. (but.ziggles def gets a much bigger reaction than cody, despite jobbing much more)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Great American Bash?!?!?!

WWETGAB06.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, what always pisses me off about the WWE is the lack of sense or continuity. So, at NWO Kane kisses AJ, but now, just a week later, he thinks she's crazy and wants nothing to do with her? Why? All so they can have a MITB match that no one wants just to get Cena the title again?

Now, they're going to have Bryan job to Punk AGAIN? It's like they kill multiple angles and pushes just for the sake of one or two guys.

bigosc2k

Banned
Get suspended for 1 month comes back to main event scene, Jericho should probably shit on the flag next time and he might get the title

You know, what always pisses me off about the WWE is the lack of sense or continuity. So, at NWO Kane kisses AJ, but now, just a week later, he thinks she's crazy and wants nothing to do with her? Why? All so they can have a MITB match that no one wants just to get Cena the title again?

Now, they're going to have Bryan job to Punk AGAIN? It's like they kill multiple angles and pushes just for the sake of one or two guys.

Kane explained it AJ wanted a relationship. Kane doesn't do relationships.....IT WAS ALL TO GET JOHN CENA OVER!

One guy. This is all about Cena beating the second most over guy in the company for the belt. Beating anyone else for the title isn't good enough for Cena

Don't quote/reply to me anymore if possible. I don't want to read your posts if they're directed at me.

Anyone who says something positive about a match, segment or promo is obviously a troll. Must hate and one-up each other with hyperbole to come off smarky.

Block him, then.

Your act is pretty old; You're like the Cena of WrassleGAF, minus the women and children fanbase.

Top Bottom