• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

G-Fex

Yes. As a matter of fact, we always turn heel when things don't go our way. We make sure to channel our spirit guides to help smite our foes with their greatest weaknesses. Did you see the sequel to the Mortal Kombat live-action movie with the shitty CGI Animalities? That was closer to the truth than you might think.

Oglala-Sioux. I'll use my Spirit Monsters deck...provided that they're not as bad as when they debuted.

Well I'm Cherokee and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to destroy you now Beefers.

Yes. As a matter of fact, we always turn heel when things don't go our way. We make sure to channel our spirit guides to help smite our foes with their greatest weaknesses. Did you see the sequel to the Mortal Kombat live-action movie with the shitty CGI Animalities? That was closer to the truth than you might think.
Bloody hell, i'll make sure not to get on your bad side then. I'll take the heel turn in the long forgotten Beef and Owl connection if I have to, a noble sacrifice to save wrasslegaf from
Mortal Kombat
Annihilation.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
KOG I posted a Cog for you
OLVb0.jpg

Vetebreaker on a chair....and he kicked out....

That's just ridunk. You might as well use shotguns at that point.

Seriously. I know it was a big title match and they wanted to make it special, but they just did so much shit, the crowd totally didn't care by the end. Here's the last 3 minutes;

- Sami hits a powerbomb off the top, through a garbage can across two chairs - Drake kicks out.
- Sami hits a backdrop driver onto the garbage can - Drake kicks out.
- Sami lays drake on some chairs and the garbage can, goes to the top, Drake gets up, Superplexes Sami onto the pile - Sami kicks out.
- Drake goes for Drakes Landing, but Sami counters and hits a backdrop driver on thumbtacks - Drake kicks out.
- Drake catches Sami, hits Drakes Landing onto thumbtacks - Sami kicks out.
- Drake goes for it again, Sami counters and hits Drakes Landing himself onto thumbtacks - Drake kicks out.
- Drake hits Drakes Landing onto a chair - Sami kicks out.
-
Drake hits a Michinoku Driver onto thumbtacks
for the win. FINALLY.

KOG said:
I wonder if they'll ever allow guns in wrestling. :(

I think that 'Urban Wrestling Federation' Homicide signed for had an angle where one of the wrestlers pulled a gun at a show, or something.

*edit, here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9JQ61CpiEk

G-Fex

So, Insane Clown Posse's new album 'The Mighty Death Pop!' comes out in August, and it seems the first single is going to be titled 'Chris Benoit' - there will be a video too. Here's a description of the song's lyrical themes;

"It will be about the mental breakdown based off of Chris Benoit, snapping in a loss of sanity in a moment of panic."

This past Monday on the WWE Raw Supershow, Vince McMahon made the call not to mention Fort Wayne, which is the city Raw was taped in. If Vince doesn't think the city sounds big league enough, the name of the city is banned. A few weeks back when Smackdown was in Columbia, SC, he made the same call.

LOL
Except they mentioned it right at the beginning of the broadcast...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm 99% sure than Ryback is going undefeated until Wrestlemania where he faces Undertaker.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Big Red Monster = PG Kane

Big Red Machine = Badass Kane

Was always awesome to hear JR and King (back in the day) when they hyped up Kane, nowadays King is a total prick of a commentator
Yeah, I never liked "Big Red Monster." Hell, the whole "monster" thing is too childish.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Every time they say Big Red Monster it sounds weird to me cause I think Big Red Machine in my head then they say Monster and I'm like oh.
I think it has to do with trademark issues. Big Red Machine is traditionally associated with the old Cincinnati Reds team, so they probably wanted to be able to trademark Big Red Monster. Booker is the only one that still calls him Big Red Machine, but that's probably cause he didn't get the memo.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's just jealous of my master monsterdom. He could never be a monster like me, so he seeks to tear down the very concept of monsters.
You're a jobber, Ithil! You ride around on a bike, while I have a Soul Train for all of my Soul Mates!

Top Bottom