• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMeisterJ

Banned
tumblr_m6ariiApKN1ql5h4lo1_250.gif

lord.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
He botched all the time? The one high flying move he could do, he could BARELY do? He's bad?

I can think of a ton of reasons.

Your just jealous of Torrie. Billy Kidman got to ride that while Tommy rode that Dragonzord.

Torrie>Dragonzord all day everyday every damn daaaaaayy.

G-Fex

Cajinator got banned for sooo much less than this NTR-ness.

who?

is that the guy from the anime thread?

Well I'lllllllllllllllllllllllllll be. It looks like animu fans rat each other out.

If I was really a rat i'd rat out dream. Sadly I can't.

G-Fex

No it's actually you Panda...it was you all along. You just didn't know it.

See it turns out you were posessed by this idea that you were in fact not yourself but a mere shadow of your former self, that shadow got filled however with a desire to imitate Beef and Myself and therefore you couldn't exactly take one identity and created a twisted amalgam of the two and when you did that you begun to do irrational terrifying things, and ratting out people to Frankman who in turn rats out to others in charge.

You were the Panda of the problem.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
No it's actually you Panda...it was you all along. You just didn't know it.

See it turns out you were posessed by this idea that you were in fact not yourself but a mere shadow of your former self, that shadow got filled however with a desire to imitate Beef and Myself and therefore you couldn't exactly take one identity and created a twisted amalgam of the two and when you did that you begun to do irrational terrifying things, and ratting out people to Frankman who in turn rats out to others in charge.

You were the Panda of the problem.

dTVKL.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
This past Monday on the WWE Raw Supershow, Vince McMahon made the call not to mention Fort Wayne, which is the city Raw was taped in. If Vince doesn't think the city sounds big league enough, the name of the city is banned. A few weeks back when Smackdown was in Columbia, SC, he made the same call.

LOL

Razorskin

----- ------
This past Monday on the WWE Raw Supershow, Vince McMahon made the call not to mention Fort Wayne, which is the city Raw was taped in. If Vince doesn't think the city sounds big league enough, the name of the city is banned. A few weeks back when Smackdown was in Columbia, SC, he made the same call.

LOL

FUCK THEN WHY ARE YOU FILMING THERE

LOL

Bizarro world, I swear to God. Who CARES what city the show is taped in, honestly?

"Ughhhh Raw's in Fort Wayne this week? Yuck, I'm gonna watch some Hell's Kitchen instead. Call when Raw's in a cool city."

EDIT: And then when Raw's in a "big league" smart city with big reactions they troll the audience, commentary spouts COMPLETELY illogical crap, chants and reactions are totally ignored, etc., etc.

aoufbhu9q23brub12ibrtoutui9gb31ot

im the same thing as you beef.

I find this humorous tough..im not really offended lol

Tatanka came back huh? Were his matches as bad as Jim Duggan's?

Tatanka came back to Smackdown around 2006. I don't remember his matches being awful, but it was that gotdamn indian cry that always made me facepalm.

And then there was his HORRIBLE heel turn which didn't make a lick of sense. He apparently was legitimately inducted into my native tribe though, which is a neat piece of trivia. At least if Wikipedia is to be trusted.

Tatanka came back to Smackdown around 2006. I don't remember his matches being awful, but it was that gotdamn indian cry that always made me facepalm.

And then there was his HORRIBLE heel turn which didn't make a lick of sense. He apparently was legitimately inducted into my native tribe though, which is a neat piece of trivia.

Your tribe? Are you going to inherit his heel turn abilities, if you ever see Matt Hardy in the street are you going to bludgeon him with a bag of grapes? actually the people would probably cheer such an act.

This isn't how things work is it...

G-Fex

And then there was his HORRIBLE heel turn which didn't make a lick of sense. He apparently was legitimately inducted into my native tribe though, which is a neat piece of trivia. At least if Wikipedia is to be trusted.

whuh oh

Wait what tribe are you? I may have to battle you

Watching some recent CZW, thought this was pretty cool;

i8HM5IRhm2eOx.gif

And this was pretty dangerous;

ibfyFF5Bb2Ydi6.gif

The first is from a 4-team tag match, which was surprisingly botch free, while the second was from AR Fox vs Alex Colon, which was good, but too many near falls from big moves. Adam Cole vs Dave Crist, of the Irish Airborne, was a pretty great, hard-hitting, technical match, right up to the finish where CZW owner DJ Hyde comes out and destroys both guys, before putting himself over BJ Whitmer in the following match. Ugh, deej is the fucking worst. I skipped the next match, some barbed wire board match with two vanilla midgets. Then we get Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger that starts out well, but descends into total overkill. Drake takes a ton of punishment to his legs, totally no sells it. Everyone kicks out of absolutely everything. At one point, Sami was on the top rope and Drake throws a garbage can over him and into the (thankfully sparse) crowd. Also, Drake does such an unnecessarily excessive blade job. I really can't emphasize how stupid this match became. Oh wait, yes I can;

iN3f4bJMBv4tH.gif

He fucking kicked out of that, too.

tri_willy

Big Red Monster = PG Kane

Big Red Machine = Badass Kane

Was always awesome to hear JR and King (back in the day) when they hyped up Kane, nowadays King is a total prick of a commentator

Your tribe? Are you going to inherit his heel turn abilities, if you ever see Matt Hardy in the street are you going to bludgeon him with a bag of grapes? actually the people would probably cheer such an act.

This isn't how things work is it...
Yes. As a matter of fact, we always turn heel when things don't go our way. We make sure to channel our spirit guides to help smite our foes with their greatest weaknesses. Did you see the sequel to the Mortal Kombat live-action movie with the shitty CGI Animalities? That was closer to the truth than you might think.
whuh oh

Wait what tribe are you? I may have to battle you

Oglala-Sioux. I'll use my Spirit Monsters deck...provided that they're not as bad as when they debuted.

Top Bottom