• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Kaladin

Well do you?

Yes.

G06Zp.jpg

Brinbe

Main Event is Cole in boxers, drenched in BBQ sauce... Smell dat rating pop!
KuGsj.gif

^ Holy Jesus, Ahmed, he's in Viscera territory now.

SuperLuchas.Net

Randy Orton's future with WWE is uncertain following their announcement Wednesday that he was being suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program. SuperLuchas.net reports the SmackDown wrestler met with Chairman Vince McMahon, Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events Paul Levesque and Executive Vice President of Television Production Kevin Dunn at the organization's headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday to discuss his future with the organization.

A WWE source described the meeting's atmosphere as "hostile;" it was determined that a further decision concerning Orton awaits. The report adds there are "several" officials lobbying for his termination as a cost-cutting measure. They feel his lucrative ten-year contract—signed in January 2010—can no longer be justified if he is brought back in a mid-level role. His second suspension hinders WWE from continuing to feature Orton in headline role since a third drug-testing policy infraction would result in automatic termination.

McMahon is especially infuriated with Orton, who felt he had matured in recent years.
The nine-time world champion's suspension reportedly stems from a positive drug test for the anabolic steroid Dianabol, which is banned by the United States Congress under its Controlled Substances Act. He also reportedly tested positive for marijuana, which is subject to a $2,500 fine.

dream

SuperLuchas.net reports the SmackDown wrestler met with Chairman Vince McMahon, Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events Paul Levesque and Executive Vice President of Television Production Kevin Dunn

God, that made me laugh so hard. I'm just picturing a 14 year old kid sitting there trying to sound like a journalist, writing for a site called "SuperLuchas.net."

Kaladin

Seriously, one of the writers has to be a lurker here.....they come up with a storyline involving Kane and AJ now, of all times?

I hope they don't put AJ with Kane it will ruin both of them. Aj is better alone and going after Punk or with Bryan. Kane has been in enough stupid storylines.

G-Fex

Seriously, one of the writers has to be a lurker here.....they come up with a storyline involving Kane and AJ now, of all times?

You and your conspiracies

WWE Creative is lurking here and took our AJ/KANE idea

WWE ripped off our double sin cara storyline

Beer kills brain cells.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I hope they don't put AJ with Kane it will ruin both of them. Aj is better alone and going after Punk or with Bryan. Kane has been in enough stupid storylines.
AJ can only be alone for so long. Eventually, she has to get with someone, and clearly, she wants Big Red Sexy.

I think they need to have AJ play all of them. And then have her get the divas title. She would be one of the best heel divas in a while and could cut amazing promos and in ring characters.

Loved watching her intimidate Josh.

Kaladin

We should put this theory to a test. WrassleGaf should go crazy over two random wrestlers WWE isn't really using right now and see what happens.

Top Bottom