• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Orton in TNA would be tremendous. WWE will never let it happen. WWE will probably pull me in next week for the Vince McMahon segment damnit.

We should put this theory to a test. WrassleGaf should go crazy over two random wrestlers WWE isn't really using right now and see what happens.

Dibs on The One Man Southern Rock Band, Heath Slater.

OjlqY.gif

Tomoorow Nintendo will show new Wave Race and a new F-Zero for Wii U, and everyone will be happy.

Well today I got Dishonored, The Last of Us, and Watch Dogs so I'm happier than I was earlier. But Nintendo bringing back their neglected racers, among other titles, would be mathematical.

I'll laugh if it's Hogan. Despite how dumb the idea of a TNA HOF is, noone else really deserves to be in except Jeff Jarrett and maybe AJ Styles at this point.

Turok_TTZ

disappointing raw today. Cena winning leaves me frowning upon todays show.
sin cara match... meh. K and Rtruth match? meh.

Starting to hate ryback. enough with facing nobodies, guy needs a real opponent.
only things that were not a disappointment was punk vs kane match and aj time (aj being the highlight today). special mention for what wasn't disappointing goes to lack of that brodus clay character. the less he shows up the better. a poor mans too cool, rikishi can dance better. funkasaurus should go back to being extinct.

Reading results I see Cena was in 4 segments tonight. The first 2 quarter hours and the last 2 quarter hours. Wanted to make sure they get some ratings eh? They'll get a 2.9 or 3.0 for tonight's show.

G-Fex

Who was making fun? I wasn't. :(

Well since I'm tired and in a bad mood, I'm not going to put on a show, it's too late now.

I won't tomorrow cause you guys aren't all together at the same time like on monday nights.

Same with wednesday.

So NWA is cancelled indefinitely pending announcement.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well since I'm tired and in a bad mood, I'm not going to put on a show, it's too late now.

I won't tomorrow cause you guys aren't all together at the same time like on monday nights.

Same with wednesday.

So NWA is cancelled indefinitely pending announcement.
Well, that's alright.

Reading results, it was a total throwaway show. Why waste 2 hours on pointless shit? I see Cena got his win back on Tensai. Now they can dump his ass back on superstars again.

bangai-o

Banned
I like Ziggles tonight, good energy, good moves. Hope they keep his singles run going.
it wasnt as good as Smackdown's match, but still really good anyway. and Del Rio arm bar with Ricardo blithreing was hilarious. Sheamus is pretty good as an unstoppable big man i think.

Dead Man

What the fuck is this no name shit?

They have a segment with Cenar saying how good it was to come out on raw and how special it was, then have two jobbers jobbing?

Top Bottom