• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

2776228_o.gif

OH JESUS CHRIST for the dear life of me, where is this from? It's so familiar.

G-Fex

Hey hey hey, AJ could psychologically ruin that woman and have her crawling in no time.

Chyna beat Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarett

She had a rocket launcher thing that shot fireworks

and she had Miss Kitty idolize her.

AJ just slaps defenseless girls.

G-Fex

AJ calmed the beast Kane with a smile, Chyna got chokeslammed.

Cause Chyna could take it, AJ would've been broken in half when she was barely tapped by Big Slow.

Chyna also betrayed and low blow'd Kane.

Plus she took Kane's fireball to the face.

Dead Man

Cause Chyna could take it, AJ would've been broken in half when she was barely tapped by Big Slow.

Chyna also betrayed and low blow'd Kane.

Plus she took Kane's fireball to the face.

All Chyna has is brute force, AJ doesn't need that, she just gets people to do what she wants. Chyna would lose before she even got in the ring.

Aiii

So not worth it
Way to be a star Cena. Stop acting like a heel if you won't turn.

Thank God this Raw finally had Sexy Heel AJ in full force.

Its really boring at the moment. I think that's as honest and as simple as I can put it. Not even as a wrestling show, but as a TV show. Its boring. No hooks at all episode-to-episode.

Can't believe how much time is wasted on the show with shit like the end of Raw. We already had heaps of crap at the start but then finished with a pile too.

I would dread having to actually watch it properly without being able to fast forward Cena hour and Sheamus matches that never go any differently etc.

I loved how white knight Bryan tried to come to AJ's rescue, despite their falling out he still cares, to put himself in danger like that to save her harm.

What a man, an American hero.

d-bry_ajcare.gif

what was the big business new yesterday? vince returning? a summner angle of lauranitis that nobody wants to see? an opening promo of cena showing that he is a heel and a bully but being cheered for it?

Raw stunk last night. One big over reaction after last week shit rating. There was no story development except for Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ. Now Vince is back for an evaluation even though HHH is in charge. Just shit. When are you fools going to start watching CHIKARA?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Raw stunk last night. One big over reaction after last week shit rating. There was no story development except for Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ. Now Vince is back for an evaluation even though HHH is in charge. Just shit. When are you fools going to start watching CHIKARA?

When I Don't have to pay $15 everytime to watch it?

There's always going to be a divide between wrestling fans who pay to follow their hobby and wrestling fans who treat it like any other TV show - they might buy a compilation or box-set, but they aren't paying for every episode, which is the reality of following independent promotions; $10-$15 per 2-3 hour show. Of course, that's 2-3 hours of actual wresting, not 2-3 hours of Monday Night RAW nonsense.

Aiii

So not worth it
There's always going to be a divide between wrestling fans who pay to follow their hobby and wrestling fans who treat it like any other TV show - they might buy a compilation or box-set, but they aren't paying for every episode, which is the reality of following independent promotions; $10-$15 per 2-3 hour show. Of course, that's 2-3 hours of actual wresting, not 2-3 hours of Monday Night RAW nonsense.

wtb middle ground.

Aiii

So not worth it
helpless and innocent Micheal Cole? who didnt rethink generating that meme?

I disagree, the meme-creator does have a very valid point.

He is helpless, unless you think he can match up against Cena, who hardly ever loses against even the best wrestlers. And yes, innocent, aside from the fact he's toned down alot, he literally beat him up for a feud Cole eventually lost over a year ago and one he's apologised and got forgiven for by both people involved. Both on- and off-screen.

So yes, innocent, unless you think humiliation and beating up somebody for siding with somebody else then Cena or the other faces on commentary is worthy of such treatment.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Can't wait for the hyperbole.

"OMG!!!!!! YES!!!!! MY LIFE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!"

Unfortunately, I've looked with same upon E3 ever since I heard about grown men crying at the unveiling of Zelda TP, and I thought that game was great.

Top Bottom