• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Aiii

So not worth it
she smiled at the big red monster?

RAW_993_Photo_071.jpg
Click for big.

Bowser

6/1 SmackDown! rating fell to 1.7 from 1.84 the week before. Clearly, no one wants to see Kane in the title scene. People want to see Punk and MAH BOI D.BRINE beat Kane up with steel chairs.

Aiii

So not worth it
6/1 SmackDown! rating fell to 1.7 from 1.84 the week before. Clearly, no one wants to see Kane in the title scene. People want to see Punk and MAH BOI D.BRINE beat Kane up with steel chairs.

Ratings have declined ever since they took the belt of Bryan. The guy is pretty much guaranteed to win the WWE belt come NWO. Bryan = ratings.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Are you kidding? Bryan/Punk on RAW, at the 9pm slot, LOST VIEWERS. They need Kane to draw in people.

tm24

What i've learned this last week: All of my favorite pastimes and hobbies hate me and are no longer for me. At least PC and handheld gaming still love me

jmdajr

Last of US, Halo4, Tomb Raider, RE6... I'm pretty excited for those.
I'll have plenty to play (when I'm not watching wrestling :) )

Just got in. How lame was that Nintendo conference? I didn't expect much, but damn what a let down. That's what they launch a new console with? Joey Ryan cut an awesome promo there. Is that his house? Looks nice.

Raw rating will probably be 2.9 or 3.0. Cena was in 4 quarter hours reading reports on the show. Could possibly be offset by the shit they sandwiched between Cena quarters though. I'm still going to guess 2.9 or 3.0.

G-Fex

I wish we'd have a RAW with nothing but Cena.

Cena dresses up as AJ, or Bryan or Punk or Kane.

and he goes out and puts on a show. He'll cut promos on himself

DKehoe

Listening to this right now. I started laughing when they started talking about McMahon coming back and how the inconsistency in him having power again doesn't make sense.

"None of this shit matters."

There is a sort of weird logic to wrestling where Vince gets removed from power in storylines but everyone knows that in reality he is still in power so at some point in the future he can come back as the guy in power and no one questions it.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol you think the mom and little kids actually pay attention to stuff like that?

They will in two to five years. Will Cena still draw more new kids in five years? Doubtful. This won't end well for WWE. Consistent storytelling is vital to survival. Just ask shows like Heroes and Prison Break.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They will in two to five years. Will Cena still draw more new kids in five years? Doubtful. This won't end well for WWE. Consistent storytelling is vital to survival. Just ask shows like Heroes and Prison Break.
Cena will be 40 by then. Wow.

G-Fex

Vince: KIDS GROW UP? WHAT IN THE HELL?

YOURE ALL FIRED.

DKehoe

lol you think the mom and little kids actually pay attention to stuff like that?

I guess not, WWE is constantly letting its audience know that they don't need to pay attention to storylines and things can actually make less sense if you have paid attention.

G-Fex

I guess not, WWE is constantly letting its audience know that they don't need to pay attention to storylines and things can actually make less sense if you have paid attention.

exactly! Nobody will notice.

What happened to this feud? Did it really resolve itself? LOL who knows, here's another feud.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Guys I don't like E3 either. Not because of E3 itself but how people react to it.

Gaming side is a mess full of waaaaaaaaah.

Ridiculous.

jmdajr

E3 is when Gaming side gets to see how we feel every Monday night.

I thought I was in a Raw thread over there.. Lol. I think the gaming side is a lot more angry though. We laugh it off here but there are some really pissed of people in gaming. It's crazy.
Tons of threads have been locked.

You guys just don't understand WWE hierarchy, it goes as follows:

(a)Jobber
(b)Fan reaction
(c)WWE.com team
(d)Midcard
(e)WHC
(f)#1 Contender
(g)WWE Champion
(h)#1 Contender to fight John Cena
(i)EVPOTR
(j)COO
(k)CEO
(l)John Cena
(m)Triple H
(n)John Cena
(o)GM of Smackdown!
(p)GM of Raw!
(q)Board of directors
(r)Anyone who has main evented making a return (but only for the first five minutes of their return)
(s)Anyone who is holding a fax, no need to check the legitimacy of it
(t)Mattel

It works pretty much the same as any other company, so as Vince will have the powers of both (k) + (r), and with the endorsement of (q), he will greatly outrank Johnny Ace who is only (i), (o) + (p).
If Vince comes out next Monday holding a fax then he'll have the relative power level of a super saiyan.

Top Bottom