• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junji Ito’s Uzumaki anime (Official Teaser)

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
This is a different conversation that is harder to engage with, because the people who want traditional media back are much harder to please than anyone else.
I'm not advocating for animators to go back to cells. Lots of anime has looked great in the cg era. Dandadan looks fantastic for example. Anyway, I certainly agree the second episode of this show wasn't as well animated. I still enjoyed it. Very creepy.

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Super hard disagree, the vibes were though the roof.

Animation work is bad but man what a sick show. The atmosphere, the music, the grotesque body horror and the Lovecraftian horror.

Awesome episode.

Edit:

Big oof

IGjkgg.gif

watched eps 2. some parts are definitely much more janky than the 1st one, and I really wish they can just slow down the pacing a little. some parts really need a little more time to hit. I'm still happy with it over all but I wish it could be what it should be.

MMaRsu

The fucking thing is Im seeing actual spirals in real life now.. wtf. Like my plate has a spiral on it. No joke.
Some animations in Metaphor ReFantazio are animated in a spiral :(

Top Bottom