• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I wonder once Azusa, Ui and their crew graduates too, will the series do a time skip. Like 20 years later and the offsprings of the Afterschool Tea Time band will join the light music club. Azusa will be their teacher for the light music club.

If it doesn't just end there, a time skip would probably be the best option. I doubt many would care to read up on Sumire and Nao's highschool story.
And wasn't it Yui that wanted to become a teacher, so wouldn't it make sense for her to be their teacher?

Esura

Banned
If it doesn't just end there, a time skip would probably be the best option. I doubt many would care to read up on Sumire and Nao's highschool story.
And wasn't it Yui that wanted to become a teacher, so wouldn't it make sense for her to be their teacher?

Ah, I forgot about that. Yui would be a good and goofy teacher for sure. Hirasawa-sensei (they call teachers sensei no?) has a nice ring to it.

neverendinggoddesstalxrk3h.png
Just going to leave this here...
Ah, I forgot about that. Yui would be a good and goofy teacher for sure. Hirasawa-sensei (they call teachers sensei no?) has a nice ring to it.

Yes, but I'm not sure what the difference between sensei and senpai are.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Senpai is like an older student, someone you look up to. Sensei is your teacher.

YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU'D PLAY PERSONA 4.

At least, you said Persona 4, and not that garbage that is Persona 3, Billychu-kun.

Also i like the MugixPalutena. I need to play Kid Icarus, i bought it and haven't yet put it in my 3DS. What is wrong with me!

Also i like the MugixPalutena. I need to play Kid Icarus, i bought it and haven't yet put it in my 3DS. What is wrong with me!
Thanks.
The game is actually really good, and I was surprised at how fun the multiplayer is, if not a bit hectic. The controls take a little while to get used to, but I got a hang of it pretty quickly.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Oh... okay :(

sadaigist3z7g.png

I know :(

I don't feel the story, or the characters, at all. Persona 4 murder plot at least kept me going and was interesting, in P3, so far, there is a tower, stuff happened years go, shadows happened, nanomachines, and Jesus. Nothing else and i have no drive to keep going, like in Persona 4 where you had to save the people in time or you would get a game over.

The characters in P3 are also fairly bland and uninteresting, i am doing social links for the sake of the persona powers, where as in P4, it was actually interesting and fun. Both in story background and in character interaction. The events were also way better in P4, such as summer camp, festival, etc.

I am still going to finish it though, since i paid for it (twice!) and i want to get something out of it. I think i am at floor 146, so i guess i am a bit over half. I am being harsh, but i remember in the P4 OT, where people were saying the 3 was better, and how they liked it better, and how it had better story and characters. So i was pretty interested in checking it out.

Maybe it's a case of which one you played first, type of deal.

Gravijah

personally, i prefer the story, music, characters, social links, and setting of persona 3 to persona 4. not that i dislike 4; it's an amazing game.

At least, you said Persona 4, and not that garbage that is Persona 3, Billychu-kun.
iQXkyWB3Y0Doh.gif

Maybe it's a case of which one you played first, type of deal.
I finished 4 first, but I still loved 3.
I only played up to the first stratum of Tartarus tower in Persona 3 Portable[. Right about then is when my dislike of video games (all video games) started to sink in.
You do realize that this is primarily a video game forum, right?

Esura

Banned
I just want someone to answer this quick off topic question real quick. I don't want to hook up my PS2 on my HDTV and play FES in such a manner so is P3P a decent replacement?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Only the lame parts. I wanna see all of K-ON!GAF watching School Days first. It's free on Crunchyroll.

Sorry, this video is not available in your region due to licensing restrictions.

I don't think i ever got around watching it all, i watched some episodes when it aired but that's all. I know about a certain boat ending though ? I forgot what it exactly is.

But Ui is the best oneechan.

I wish i had Ui as oneechan.

Esura

Banned
People who ship incestuous elements clearly have never had siblings.
I hope. Otherwise I'd have to call the FBI.

I do have siblings, although they are about 20 years older than me. That stuff is only something I find interesting within the realms of animes and mangas. I find it personally ewww otherwise. Sounds hypocritical but I generally keep my preferences in animes and mangas separate from other stuff.

Top Bottom