• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Well I bet you like things that disappoint me!

I don't like japanese mechs. They're so fast! I want slow, plodding machines

6sbM6.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
From what I understand, that really only applies to the movie.
The themes regarding sexuality and gender identity are just as strong in the series, even if they are not played as blatantly. See
Juri

Unless what you want is just straight up girls kissing and fondling each other. Which is a respectable demand, mind you!

The themes regarding sexuality and gender identity are just as strong in the series, even if they are not played as blatantly. See
Juri

Unless what you want is just straight up girls kissing and fondling each other. Which is a respectable demand, mind you!
I still need to watch the rest of Utena. I just want a quality show exploring the relationship between two lesbians. Is that so much to ask? ;_;

Emitan

I just want a quality show exploring the relationship between two lesbians. Is that so much to ask? ;_;

It shouldn't be :(

I blame Japanese boys. All the girls want their "boys love" mangas but are guys reading stories about lesbians? NOPE.

(i have no idea im just guessing)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It shouldn't be :(

I blame Japanese boys. All the girls want their "boys love" mangas but are guys reading stories about lesbians? NOPE.

(i have no idea im just guessing)
Generalising here, but a story about lesbians would surely entail concepts like feminine independence? The thing about otaku is that they like their waifus fragile and "protectable".

Top Bottom