• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

I also want to point out that this is your 1,000th post in the thread. Congratulations!

0w1b77H.jpg

All that buildup. and not a Mugi in sight!

Man, now I see why this thread lasted with that kind of convincing. Manners, eyebrows, and boobs, I'm game.

that is i was until the one piece bashing now i'm out

even though it's true

Should I watch it subbed or dubbed? I never really hear much about which is "better".
The dub is kinda half-assed, even with the talented voices behind it. Just watch it subbed, then come back for the dub if you're curious about it.

You're a dirty liar.
Who, me?
1lPTjX9.gif

I'm kinda curious to see it.
It's around, places...
Christmas Mio is the only one I remember seeing in various states of undress.
Amongst other things...
when did mio become a samurai
She got a promotion.
Best Mio gif :D
Yes!
Exto is crying
I don't think he's that much of a OP fan...

Christmas Mio is the only one I remember seeing in various states of undress.
I remember seeing that one!

According to others it doesn't really matter, but I watched it subbed.
Good to know, I'll watch what I can!

We agree on so much!

http://i.imgur.com/q3cQr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
nnnnnokay fine

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 49685388"]The dub is kinda half-assed, even with the talented voices behind it. Just watch it subbed, then come back for the dub if you're curious about it.
[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking about it. I didn't really have high hopes for it since I didn't really recognize the studio producing it stateside.

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 49685388"]Who, me?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1lPTjX9.gif[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
nah of course not you

[quote="Uraizen, post: 49686624"]Oh, that was a lame joke.[/QUOTE]
Awful jokes are usually good but that one was terrible.

[quote="cajunator, post: 49686672"]*runs into thread and glomps everybody[/QUOTE]
even me cajun

I remember seeing that one!
I do too.

That's what I was thinking about it. I didn't really have high hopes for it since I didn't really recognize the studio producing it stateside.
I've talked about it quite a few times in this thread before, but in summation it's a very weeaboo localization with voice talent that's mostly wasted on it. They don't bother to dub the songs either, even though the first season discs have the english cast singing the songs in the special features. Basically a waste.
Though it is kinda funny having them speaking in English while bashing the language at the same. lol
nah of course not you
Thank goodness!
0YwY1cr.gif

All this activity and no Bats? Odd.
Hopefully he's working on episode 9 impressions as we speak!!

Madao

this reminds me, who's the second in strength in the show? i don't think it has been established.
also, who's the weakest of all? i'd put my money into Yui or Nodoka. i was going to say Azucat but i remembered she knocked out Yui in the movie, so she does pack a punch sometimes.

this reminds me, who's the second in strength in the show? i don't think it has been established.
also, who's the weakest of all? i'd put my money into Yui or Nodoka. i was going to say Azucat but i remembered she knocked out Yui in the movie, so she does pack a punch sometimes.

Mio
n4h6X.gif

And Mugi may be the strongest now, but Ui has the highest potential.
Nodoka is probably the most human out of all of them. And I won't really say anything but Ritsu's bark is worse than her bite.

Top Bottom