• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
I learned to draw by masturbating to doujinshi. You see, it forces you to pay attention to details.

Hmm... but how did you know you were learning the right things? What if you were masturbating to bad doujins? Your drawings show that you chose some good ones, so that's not the case, but what if?! How did you know?!

Kazzy

Hmm... but how did you know you were learning the right things? What if you were masturbating to bad doujins? Your drawings show that you chose some good ones, so that's not the case, but what if?! How did you know?!

I'd imagine that the "quality" breaks the immersion. It's like anything, details become more conspicuous when they're lacking.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Oh? Please, do go on.

*lights a cigarette*

I've spent half of my life looking at hentai. I was there when the first doujin was born - hot off the iron. I was young, but I witnessed it, with all the incredible wonder of an innocent little child. It transformed my life, and over the years I shamelessly wallowed in filth as I read everything I could get my hands on. I've jerked off to every possible genre, every situation, and every parody -- sinking to the lowest possible depths. Eventually, after desensitization nestled itself into my core being, I began to realize... It wasn't shock, or foreign concepts that made my dick limp, it was bad art. Inaccuracies in anatomy and perspective made me feel ill. As I developed a sense of style, I slowly purged myself from any and all content that was not only structurally sound, but artistically refined as well.

*lights a cigarette*

I've spent half of my life looking at hentai. I was there when the first doujin was born - hot off the iron. I was young, but I witnessed it, with all the incredible wonder of an innocent little child. It transformed my life, and over the years I shamelessly wallowed in filth as I read everything I could get my hands on. I've jerked off to every possible genre, every situation, and every parody -- sinking to the lowest possible depths. Eventually, after desensitization nestled itself into my core being, I began to realize... It wasn't shock, or foreign concepts that made my dick limp, it was bad art. Inaccuracies in anatomy and perspective made me feel ill. As I developed a sense of style, I slowly purged myself from any and all content that was not only structurally sound, but artistically refined as well.

What does this say about me that I find myself in laughing tears, rather than creeped out or even mildly off put.

Uraizen

Banned
*lights a cigarette*

Bad art makes your dick limp? Well that's one way to learn what's good and what's bad. So what type of art do you usually draw? I'm going to assume that nudity is the main theme.

You're all a bunch of perverts! What ever happened to this Pure Pure thread?
it is a bit odd that mio looks scared when she's wielding a killing tool. imagine if she didn't have it...
She's probably just as scared that she has a sword than she is of any enemies.
What does this say about me that I find myself in laughing tears, rather than creeped out or even mildly off put.
It's Extollere, this is pretty normal for him.
I suddenly feel like a prude...

And I guess I was right.
Well, the only real good way to learn how to draw the human body is to look at them naked.
Speaking of drawing, who here drew manga.
I've drawn comics before, mostly when I was younger. I need to learn more about comic page layout before I can say they're any good.
daylight savings ruins everything too
I'm not even sure what time it is right now...

cajunator

Banned
It was kind of surreal seeing the clock go 1:59 am and then suddenly 3:00 am and drivers start immediately calling to give back loads once they realized the time switch.

There are still people out there that haven't seen the show!
You know, it's pretty hard to find clips of the movie online. The only one I've seen is the one where Yui is talking to Azusa on the plane ride.
I know Poyunch here put up a few from the movie on youtube, but they were all taken down by Pony Canyon or TBS or whoever. They must be cracking down as a lot of old youtube links in this thread seem to have been taken down since they were posted.

Uraizen

Banned
So what happens when this thread reaches 20k posts? Do you guys finally move on?

Nah.

K-ON!! Community |OT2|

Yup.

I know Poyunch here put up a few from the movie on youtube, but they were all taken down by Pony Canyon or TBS or whoever. They must be cracking down as a lot of old youtube links in this thread seem to have been taken down since they were posted.

They're stalking us and don't like us sharing the love.

Kazzy

So what happens when this thread reaches 20k posts? Do you guys finally move on?

We ascend.

Well, the only real good way to learn how to draw the human body is to look at them naked.

Well of course, It was just in light of all the lewd, I was trying to put it across in pure terms.

I beat FF13 tonight. I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10.

Sounds about right, game has some problems for sure, though a lot of the general criticisms that get banded around GAF are silly and unwarranted.

It was kind of surreal seeing the clock go 1:59 am and then suddenly 3:00 am and drivers start immediately calling to give back loads once they realized the time switch.

Sorry I was quiet, it was just that I'd woken up. Usually when I'm quiet, it's because I haven't been asleep.

Uraizen

Banned
And there's always more people to get into watching K-ON! I mean, it was only like last year that you and Regulus watched K-ON!!, and I like to think that you guys got around to it because of this thread.

Yes, I think we've been doing a good job of getting people to watch it.

Mio's boobs in Chet's old avatar and the super cute .gifs got me to watch it!

Jbtdw.png

Kazzy

And there's always more people to get into watching K-ON! I mean, it was only like last year that you and Regulus watched K-ON!!, and I like to think that you guys got around to it because of this thread.

I do intend to rewatch it all in short order at some point, with a more detailed write-up to go with it.

I also had something half-finished about the manga too. Lazy!

I do intend to rewatch it all in short order at some point, with a more detailed write-up to go with it.

I also had something half-finished about the manga too. Lazy!

I've been slowly rewatching K-ON!! with my blurays. Almost finished with the first volume.
This also reminds me that I need to get to reading the last manga volume as well. Since I bought it, I haven't even opened it. I should fix that.

I also want to point out that this is your 1,000th post in the thread. Congratulations!

Top Bottom