• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

This and the imaginary Jun statues make me sad.
Because there are never coming.
Well Alter just released their Nodoka statue like 2 weeks ago. There's still a chance.
jun x nodoka otp

8tT1ORC.jpg
After failing to find the love they crave from the Hirasawa sisters, the friends turn to each other to fill their needs.
I could win this with proper motivation.
Considering who you're up against, it won't take much...

Bowser & Wario for me, in everything.
What about Waluigi?!?
I also use Zero Suit Samus because of how she plays and no other reason. And I am actually serious.
Yes, that's why I play her too.
We should just get this all out in the open. I'll start:

I don't like persona, smash bros, pokemon, hyouka, zelda, metal gear, uncharted, halo, calladuty, etc.

I'm bored.
I always knew you didn't like MGR. You have impeccable tastes in games like DmC.
This new tangent is stupid.
I wonder who's fault that is...?

Madao

my main in SSBM was Peach. there was a time when i could defeat anyone in my area with her.

i don't even remember if i mained anyone in SSBB. i stopped playing that game completely before i had a fav character. i did put over 300 hours into it though.

Guys. Halp. I'm sat melting my brain via Kyary Pamyu Pamyu overexposure.

As a side note (on topic, I guess!), I watched the K-ON! Movie again earlier. I love it more with every single rewatch.

Top Bottom