• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Misery loves company!

xDxJ1C1.gif

cajunator

Banned
I agree, although I was more taking a shot at it for not feeling like I'm playing it rather than it not being a game. It's a game, jut not one I feel in control of.

It's Caj and I who have the list.

EDIT: I am clearly not popular right now. Oh well, I never was to begin with.

You're popular to me.

Well that music is...hmm.

Oh also tonight I am heading to my house so expect some unboxing photos later tonight.

Watched an ep for the first time in months.

TOO CUTE FOR ME TO HANDLE.

I'll never finish this series haha.
Take it the K-ON! way, nice and steady. It took me a while to get through the show as well, though that's probably because I was watching it with others and it was hard to get the whole band together in one place sometimes.
they look so cute together!
THE DREAM IS ALIVE

c1QQKKs.jpg

RXyyRNL.jpg

cNJlmhr.jpg

The wait, for both you and me, has been worth it. I love them!

cajunator

Banned
the figures look really nice up close.

looks like it was worth it to spend that much in them.

The quality is absolutely fantastic. No paint blemishes, very few seams, no poorly fitting parts...alter K-On figures are masterpieces.
I'm not biased I swear!

MikeMyers

Take it the K-ON! way, nice and steady. It took me a while to get through the show as well, though that's probably because I was watching it with others and it was hard to get the whole band together in one place sometimes.

Thanks!

Also, I got $150 for my bday. I'm kinda considering blowing it all on manga....usually I just go to the bookstore, read them, and put them back. But that gets annoying after a while. What does K-On GAF think of this?

Thanks!

Also, I got $150 for my bday. I'm kinda considering blowing it all on manga....usually I just go to the bookstore, read them, and put them back. But that gets annoying after a while. What does K-On GAF think of this?

I'm a big fan of printed books, so I'd do it if I were you. You could easily get the 4 volumes of the K-ON! manga with tons of money to spare. I think they were only like $12 a piece, if that.

MikeMyers

I'm a big fan of printed books, so I'd do it if I were you. You could easily get the 4 volumes of the K-ON! manga with tons of money to spare. I think they were only like $12 a piece, if that.

I'd get the Sailor Moon manga (you know me haha)

I also like the Rosario + Vampire manga, so that will be for sure to get.

I might get a long term series like naruto as well, as I can get it used for like 0.01c a volume.

MikeMyers

Bought $100 worth of manga.

Keeping $50 for saving.

I didn't know K-ON had a manga until you just informed me, Chet! I'm assuming the manga is the original version?

cajunator

Banned
Hey, does Azusa have panties? Mio is wearing shimapan, right?

I checked just for you!
Azusa has panties yes.
Mio has normal pantsu not shimapan. Merry Nightmare and Komugi are the only figurines I have with shimapan I think, because they are totally visible with the poses.

I didn't know K-ON had a manga until you just informed me, Chet! I'm assuming the manga is the original version?
Yeah, the anime is an adaptation of the manga.The first season is pretty faithful to the manga, only a few scenes are different and they change up the last two episodes in the anime to give a nice anime ending. It's with season 2 where they get more liberal with their source with shuffling the order of events and creating completely original content. Then the movie is pretty much all original, save for the ending.
She asked for Mio, do you have corn in your ears?
I checked just for you!
Azusa has panties yes.
Mio has normal pantsu not shimapan. Merry Nightmare and Komugi are the only figurines I have with shimapan I think, because they are totally visible with the poses.
That's kinda lame, since both Mio Nendoroids have Mio's ricebowl. Speaking of, I've been wanting to find this for the longest time. It would be awesome to have!

Top Bottom