• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Can I answer this for you?
Hey, you'd just be biased, bro!

So I guess there are RPGs you like Uraizen.
Only good ones like Fire Emblem, that whole P4G thing yesterday was a joke, too.

I didn't think Ura played... FUCK
tumblr_m7qoz271Ji1rrz6t7.gif

cajunator

Banned
How unfortunate.
I'm a Vikings fan, so what do I know?
Answer: Disappointment

yeah I figured as such since you mentioned living in frozen tundra Minnesota.
not a place Id want to live personally. I like wearing tshirts in winter.

You guys are so mean to each other, you should all give each other a hug.

just friendly rivalry in nfl.
My Saints did beat his Vikings in a close huge game to get to the Super Bowl.
Also the Vikings have gotten so close to winning it all so many times only to fall a little short.
I admire his dedication.

Hi K-ON GAF *waves*. Sorry for not being around today, just was stupidly busy. Did find out
that I need a dental implant...and at no small expense. Yay me :/
. But otherwise things are good. Hope you've had a great day!

Madao

My bank account has $7 in it. I should be more concerned about that than I am.

In other news, Russian waitress or Mugi in disguise?

that reminds me, i totally stopped my Ace Attorney replay midway though Edgeworth's game and didn't get to replay AJ. i finished the first 3 games but i think it was too much at the time. i might wait until AA5 has a date in english.

cjkeats

that reminds me, i totally stopped my Ace Attorney replay midway though Edgeworth's game and didn't get to replay AJ. i finished the first 3 games but i think it was too much at the time. i might wait until AA5 has a date in english.

It was the AA5 Apollo reveal that got me to go back. I never actually finished this one, I only got to the second case. Spoilers started popping up, so I figured I might as well do it now.

MikeMyers

Hi K-ON GAF *waves*. Sorry for not being around today, just was stupidly busy. Did find out
that I need a dental implant...and at no small expense. Yay me :/
. But otherwise things are good. Hope you've had a great day!

Sorry dude!

Hopefully you and I will cross Tekken paths again!

Madao

i was left with $11 after i got my new PC.

luckily, the next paycheck has arrived and now i'm safe again. no more big spending for the rest of the year since i already replaced all the things that needed to be replaced. now it is just games and blu-rays/manga for the rest of the year.

Top Bottom