• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Madao

put her in a Meloetta outfit.

speaking of that, i'm gonna get 5 Meloettas today after work. the local store finally has them and i don't want to miss that.

uCeGORi.png
shymioisshy0tjhz.png

A Pokemon.
What was wrong with that original outfit?
Mum's the word.

Madao

i wonder if she would react the same if she met Team Rocket's Meowth.

also, mission complete. i got 5 Meloettas across all the gen 5 carts i have (B1/W1 and B2/W2, plus my brother's B1 cart since he doesn't want it anymore)

one Meloetta for each K-On girl. now someone has to draw that :p

Yet another lazy Saturday!
Just finished the new Tomb Raider, thought it was amazing. I'm glad I didn't let all of the pre-release hate prevent me from buying it.

Now, to start watching some anime!

A greased up Azunyan!

Stop having lewd thoughts about Azunyan!

are you concerned about Azunyan?

Always.

Well, you are old...

I wish I had money when I was younger. This sucks, when I was young I had all the free time in the world and no money to buy things to amuse myself with. Now I'm older and I have no spare time because I work a full time job and no time to spend money I earn.

First World Problems

Sorry dude!

Hopefully you and I will cross Tekken paths again!

Thanks all. The money isn't the real issue this time, just annoyed that it's considered a cosmetic procedure by my insurance and they won't cover any of it. The place I'm getting it done does have no interest financing so that does help soften the blow. The procedure itself should be ok since I'll be knocked out for it.
They even said they would take out my two remaining wisdom teeth free of charge. Woohoo! :p

There will be future Tekken, so no worries.

Just finished the new Tomb Raider, thought it was amazing. I'm glad I didn't let all of the pre-release hate prevent me from buying it.

I was just listening to Weekend Confirmed talking about Tomb Raider (or the argument about it, rather) and have to admit I'm interested. Got a lot on my plate right now so it'll have to wait but I'll give it a go eventually.

I played through Tomb Raider last week and was actually pretty surprised by how much I liked it. Good game.

My better half is the one who put greased up thoughts of Azunyan in our heads.
Whoever would that be?

Uraizen

Banned
Hi K-ON GAF *waves*. Sorry for not being around today, just was stupidly busy. Did find out
that I need a dental implant...and at no small expense. Yay me :/
. But otherwise things are good. Hope you've had a great day!

Bummer, no dental insurance uh? Medical expenses can suck ass, hope it won't be too big of an issue.

I played through Tomb Raider last week and was actually pretty surprised by how much I liked it. Good game.

You liked it? Interesting.
I need to try it.

Whoever would that be?

It's a mystery.

i like it too, it's from a doujin called Spontaneity that Aoki Ume published under her apricot+ pseudonym.
there are also wideface sketches of Gintama, SZS, Cannan, Saki and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
I always wonder why famous artists would use pseudonyms, especially when they have such a unique style like she does. Who are they trying to fool?
Stop having lewd thoughts about Azunyan!
I'm just writing down what all of you perverts were thinking!
It's a mystery.
You've gone senile, I guess that comes with age...

Top Bottom