• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Do people in Texas even wear hoodies? I'd imagine it would be to hot to wear them there.

I wear hoodies when Im out fishing and sometimes when its really hot. Actually it keeps the sun off my skin because its way too easy to sunburn in Louisiana on any given summer day.

Hahahaha yes I voted exactly the same way.

Hopefully everybody did.

It's weird. Know what's good? Alligator. Tastes like chicken except its actually edible.

alligator is great. It is tougher than chicken though and really doesnt quite taste the same. Its SIMILAR.

That sucks, but I guess all good things must eventually come to an end...
evh8L.gif

Now what are they going to do after Azusa graduates?

Poyunch

q1uOo.gif

Probably for the best. It was getting super weird with them in college and they weren't doing stuff like, you know, having sex or, at the very least, dating. Can't show that, though. Gotta prevent that otaku rage over used goods.

Also, the new characters are all horrible.
Yeah none of the new characters were as strong as the original cast. Maybe the anime can make them interesting if they make a season 3.

dluu13

Why is it that in the first episode of K-On!, there are like three cuts when Yui is wearing blue hair clips in a criss-cross
isNBxawZ0GafT.PNG

like that, when immediately before and after, she is wearing her usual yellow ones?

Esura

Banned
All these gifs reminded me that Yui is so adorable despite the lack of chests.

Yui > al

Does she grow some in college though?

dluu13

but remember, we are dealing with the mass internet here who don't know anything.

They like Azusa because she wears cat ears and goes "nyan"

How many people actually went to vote? I vote on every single one.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
International Saimoe is pretty bad. And the winners so far have been bad ( except for maybe Misaka Mikoto ). The real japanase one had actual good legit winners.

And no Ritsu this year just confirms my thoughts.

Articalys

Anyway, you all need to bring your best game for round 2 tomorrow, because one of the exhibition matches will be a doubles sibling fight against the powerful Araragi sisters:

QaRuU.png

Top Bottom